+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/4 Show discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 12/4 Show discussion **spoilers**

I feel like last night and last week were the first real glimpses of Nicole's personality. She seems like a gentle soul who can dig deep inside her when she needs to. And, there were no "if I'm sent home" kind of conversations. Everyone knew that she was going to be sent home.

I must say that she looks stunning! As she was walking down the street, all I could think of was Marlo Thomas at the beginning of "That Girl!"

Julie used to be my favorite, but recently....the way she is being edited is not very appealing.

I really wanted a woman to win this go round. Ah, well.

FORT Fogey

Neil cheated with his water loading. If he does win I will be sad for the others.

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;2706389;
    P.S. Delusional Isabeau still thinks she's got a shot at being the first female winner of this show!

Sorry, but her performance has not borne out that potential. At the beginning, I thought, yeah, this girl could conceivably go the distance--she was young, tall and as large as the men. But she has proven herself to be a wimpy whiner. Unfortunately the only remaining woman I respected even a tiny bit was sent home last night, so all my remaining money's on Bill. I want him to kick Neil's pompous butt!
    I don't remember her saying that, but wow she truly is delusional!

So many that are still left don't really deserve to win.

FORT Fogey

I agree, I liked Julie, then she went home for a night, and was given a car, and didn't seem to be the generous, thankful person (since she was the first out with the trip home)...then the recent interviews show why.

I loved Nicole the past 2 episodes... I thought that final walking shot she looked like the young Mary Tyler Moore in her Minneapolis show days (didn't think of Marlo Thomas, but her too). The welcome home was priceless - loved her dad!

You know, this year I have just not been able to get behind many of the women. Some have had alot a weight to lose, but the way the act andthe attitude has just put me off.

Looking forward to next week and the finals, I just want to see where they all are now...
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

And just what is the deal with Nicole and Bob? They're awfully touchy feely, hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2706641;
    I don't remember her saying that, but wow she truly is delusional!

So many that are still left don't really deserve to win.

Oh, yes, Isabeau never misses an on-camera interview opportunity (usually in front of a giant wall of bread?!) to opine how she feels, as the potential first female Biggest Loser, that she needs to be a role model for other women, etc. etc. yada and anon. Recently, she has not been so confident about being the first female Biggest Loser, so she talks incessantly about 'eliminating threats'. While there has always been an element of game play to this show, the eventual winners have been the ones with the biggest weight loss. I predict that slimebag Neil will end up winning this season, only because he is the biggest person there, not because he is the most deserving. I'm rooting hard for Bill, but he is not as big a person as Neil, so doesn't have as far to go.

I hate Neil so much, and his fake sincerity does nothing to disguise his sliminess. Also, unlike Matt or Erik, who turned out to be genuine hotties under the blubber, no amount of weight loss is going to make Neil "Rubber Lips" good-looking.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by hikari;2706750;
    I hate Neil so much, and his fake sincerity does nothing to disguise his sliminess. Also, unlike Matt or Erik, who turned out to be genuine hotties under the blubber, no amount of weight loss is going to make Neil "Rubber Lips" good-looking.
    I agree. His personality offsets any attractiveness that he might end up having-If he ever does. Something about a person being a phony and sleazebag makes them very unnatractive no matter what their looks

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2706741;
    And just what is the deal with Nicole and Bob? They're awfully touchy feely, hmmm.....
    I think Nicole is just a touchy-feely person. She gave every single person a kiss as she was leaving after the elimination.

Even if Bob were interested in Nicole in a romantic way (which is doubtful, considering he's been "out of the closet" for some time*), he is too much of a professional to get romantically involved with a client.

That said, I get the impression that there was a "soul connection" between the two of them that enables them to have a deep friendship and that is probably what is making people suspicious.

*NB: That doesn't mean that I can't have a crush on him, though. It just means that he is even more unavailable and you know how enticing forbidden fruit can be! *laugh*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, Nicole seemed to be kissing every other person on the lips! And I had my closed captioning on and they kept typing "smooch sounds" when she was saying her goodbyes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast