+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

You know, I have found it really had to "like" anoyone this year, to find someone that I really wanted to route for.

I mean, most are okay, and if they win I won;t feel bad, but there is just no one that I am just watching each week to see how they do, and really pulling for them.

Snoozin' on the beach

I'm rooting for Bill. He's looking really good and has really busted his butt to get where he is. I could care less that he voted out Kae. That's strategy just like the others are doing. At least she got the boot fair and square as did B-no one pulled below the belt tactics to get them under the yellow line like theydid Jez. He's not a walking, talking pile of manure like Neil either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2700191;
    At least she got the boot fair and square as did B-no one pulled below the belt tactics to get them under the yellow line like theydid Jez. He's not a walking, talking pile of manure like Neil either.
    I just jumped in here at the end of this show. Can you tell me what under the belt tactics they used to put Jez under the yellow line? I am fascinated by this because short of eating nothing for a day or two to push their losses up I cannot come up with anything else.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2703772;
    I just jumped in here at the end of this show. Can you tell me what under the belt tactics they used to put Jez under the yellow line? I am fascinated by this because short of eating nothing for a day or two to push their losses up I cannot come up with anything else.
    Thanks
    There is a fabulous recap of that episode here:
    Biggest Loser 10/23 Recap: Retaining Water
    It will answer all your questions AND make you laugh.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

FORT Fogey

Thanks burntbrat.

Thanks
    Eating nothing can actually slow your weight loss down as your body will think it is in starvation mode and will slow down the metabolism therefore slowing the fat burning process.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Snoozin' on the beach

Thanks
    Neil's massive waterloading to gain 17 pounds was the below the belt tactics-which put Jez' team of 3 under the yellow line. Kae and B simply didn't lose enough to be below the yellow line.

+ Reply to Thread