+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 11/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2686629;
    I haven't been keeping up the show that well, but I did catch this episode. It's unfortunate that the show I watch is the one where my favorite get elimimated. But Kae.... dang, that girl looks great! Like Alison said, Kae is what the show is all about.

Now that Kae is gone, I don't know who to root for. Well for one thing, I wish we had a banner on the top of this page because I have a hard time remembering everyone. Second, everyone else isn't as likable as Kae to me at least. If I had to root for someone, it would be Julie, Isabeau, or the twin. I don't know which one is still there. Bill or Jim?

Everyone's probably had their nasty moments that have rubbed me the wrong way, but I picked those three because I like how the black team were the ones not chosen and yet they're the ones who out number the rest. And I would root for Hollie, but I don't like her that much. Nicole is not shown at all on the shows. Neil... yeah. Enough said. And then I hate how the show is pushing the story line of B being Kim's last contestant left. I thought it was sweet at first how Kim is really trying hard to keep him there, but now I think they talk about it way too much.

I agree. At least with a banner I could really cheer when my unfavorites get X'ed out of the show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: 11/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kudos to Kae for a fantastic life changing run! Her run may have been short and sweet, but she blew me away when she stepped out live. I can't wait to see her progress again! She was a target, but at least she was a moving target! I am always impressed with those who get up and get moving and meet the challenge rather than those who whine about it and do nothing.
    Then again, some of them are doing the moving and still whining and I will still be watching to HOPEFULLY see them eliminated--or crushed like a bug--however it happens!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456