+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Kae looks great! Good for her!!
    As for Neil, WHAT A LOSER! He only wants to surround himself with those willing to work as hard as he works? I think he meant he only wants those around that supported his cheating. Remember Kae was so upset by it she was ready to quit and go home. I will really be upset if he wins.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2684861;
    As for Neil, WHAT A LOSER! He only wants to surround himself with those willing to work as hard as he works? I think he meant he only wants those around that supported his cheating. Remember Kae was so upset by it she was ready to quit and go home. I will really be upset if he wins.
    I have to hand to Bob for being an amazing professional. He managed to keep a fairly straight face while Neil was doing all of his ranting about Jillian and her smirk and the game playing she is doing.

Kae looked awesome. Man, she made me get off the couch and start doing pushup when I saw her. Okay, maybe not pushups but I did get up and vaccum the floor while holding my stomach in and it felt like push up.

I am so happy for her.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2684861;
    His manipulation is so transparent. He wants to surround himself with other big weight losers like B and Kae so when he does end up in bottom 2 they vote out the other threat. What's hyterical is him acting like the voice of integrity

It's not a matter of being transparent.... he openly told everyone that that is what his strategy was. As slimy as I find the creature, I don't fault him for his honesty. Yes, keeping other hard workers around is going to ensure that he works his butt off in order to keep losing weight... and the secondary bonus is that there is always someone else there that is an equal, or bigger target. Having lesser workers like Julie, Isabeau, and Nicole around won't force Neil to do his best.. he'll just do enough to get by.

He's right. He's just a jackass.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic

Here is a video clip of what Kae looks like today.

Snoozin' on the beach

like Ryan's boot, there was no doubt Kae was getting voted out nomatter who he voted for. He certainly didn't want to compete against the best when he waterlaoded to get jez out. He votes out Ryan, does he really think Hollie is the better competitor of the 2? Nope. The guy is full of crap and he's a target no matter who he'd end up in B2 with. His big weight loss coupled with his dirty tactics made him the #1 target. .Then he tries to blame the black team and the "weaker" players? I'm shocked none of them told him to drop dead last night

It was BS posturing on Neil's part to look better and to try and manipulate the others on the criteria of who to boot out in the future

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn;2685507;
    Here is a video clip of what Kae looks like today.
    I watched the clip twice, on it Kae said she arrived on the Biggest Loser Campus weighting 225 and now weights 142 (I listened twice and that's what is sounded like), then the final caption said she has lost a total of 89 lbs. Now at Tuesdays live ending Kae weighted 137 and had lost a total of 88lbs. I hope someone can explain the dicrepency with the numbers.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2685883;
    I watched the clip twice, on it Kae said she arrived on the Biggest Loser Campus weighting 225 and now weights 142 (I listened twice and that's what is sounded like), then the final caption said she has lost a total of 89 lbs. Now at Tuesdays live ending Kae weighted 137 and had lost a total of 88lbs. I hope someone can explain the dicrepency with the numbers.
    You're RIGHT!

I'm guessing that they did the taping when she weighed 142. When she said she had lost 89 pounds, it was a voice over. I bet they added that part later. The starting weight, the 142, and the 89 pounds lost don't equate.

Good ear!

I haven't been keeping up the show that well, but I did catch this episode. It's unfortunate that the show I watch is the one where my favorite get elimimated. But Kae.... dang, that girl looks great! Like Alison said, Kae is what the show is all about.

Now that Kae is gone, I don't know who to root for. Well for one thing, I wish we had a banner on the top of this page because I have a hard time remembering everyone. Second, everyone else isn't as likable as Kae to me at least. If I had to root for someone, it would be Julie, Isabeau, or the twin. I don't know which one is still there. Bill or Jim?

Everyone's probably had their nasty moments that have rubbed me the wrong way, but I picked those three because I like how the black team were the ones not chosen and yet they're the ones who out number the rest. And I would root for Hollie, but I don't like her that much. Nicole is not shown at all on the shows. Neil... yeah. Enough said. And then I hate how the show is pushing the story line of B being Kim's last contestant left. I thought it was sweet at first how Kim is really trying hard to keep him there, but now I think they talk about it way too much.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast