+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Adrian was a whiner, and I'm happy to see her go.

I want Heather and Kai -GONE. They have been hideous from the beginning.

I'm proud of all the guys.

I have really enjoyed this season, except for that I don't like any of the Red Team, and definitely don't like the women. They've sucked practically from the beginning.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2161541;
    I wonder how old a person they'd accept...so far I think the oldest I recall was a doc in his 50's or so....
    I'd like to see a woman who's over 300 lbs...the equivalent of these 400 lb. guys.
    I agree with you. I want to see a woman over 300 pounds on this show too.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tag;2162404;
    I'm surprised more FORTers don't watch this show. It is way more interesting and inspiring than something like ANTM. I personally am so moved and inspired by what they have accomplished.
    I also like it because this is one show that doesn't attrack a lot of models wanting to be actors, and also doesn't seem easy to "fix" or script...who loses loses, unless they are actually going to fix the scales to create drama. Don't think they'd go that far......

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2161952;

OT but something I was thinking of last night. Why does Bob have only one person to train and Kim has everybody else? I wonder why they didn't split up the "grey team" or have them work with Bob or something. Especially now that the teams are no more, I would think the trainers would encourage them to be supportive of each other, not so much an us vs. them thing.
    I agree with your entire post Scrappymom, but especially this last part. I would think the teams are no more and everyone would benefit from BOTH trainers each week. I feel bad that there is only one blue team person left...and I dislike Eric for that. For me, there has always been something grating about Eric. I liked him least of all the blue team members. That being said, however, I like him infinitesimally more than the original red team members. Hence....Go Jaron!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Well, I think that the wrong person was voted off. Adriene definitely needed to spend some more time at the ranch, whereas Heather seems ready to go home. A lot of people seem to think Adriene's a whiner, but I didn't think so. She's younger than everyone else and she was treated like a pariah when she showed up at the ranch. Plus, she was going through the initial ranch "melt down" that everyone else had gone through. And her getting angry about the bike immunity challenge? I agreed with her - it wasn't a challenge, it was a popularity contest. And, she STILL took the trouble to post on one of the NBC boards a comment to the effect that Heather is actually NICE (nothing said about Kai, though) I'm hoping she does really well for the finale.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey
    I have only been able to tune in here and there. Is there only one remaining player on the blue team? I want him to win, then. I like him in general, and now that he's alone, I'd like to seem him go the distance!

To the Point
    Love this show! I had a difficult time getting into it this year, partly due to time slot, but more due to the people. I really did not like the women. I felt that they gave us a bad name!! Not crazy about Kim. She grates on my nerves. That pretty much covers all the women at the ranch then, doesn't it?! Love Bob! He could be my trainer and motivate me. Though he is insane at how hard he pushes, I like his training style.

Adrian really made me crazy. I realize that she is young and immature, but her whining made me absolutely nuts! Hate that she's already gained weight back, but hopefully she has pulled it together and lost more since this was taped.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2163338;
    I have only been able to tune in here and there. Is there only one remaining player on the blue team? I want him to win, then. I like him in general, and now that he's alone, I'd like to seem him go the distance!
    Yup, only Eric.
    Scrappymom--Somehow both new people chose to train with Kim...not really sure why. So Kim has both new people and the remaining red people.

FORT Fan
    Scrappymom--Somehow both new people chose to train with Kim...not really sure why. So Kim has both new people and the remaining red people.
    Ohhh I must have missed that. No wonder Bob is so bothered about losing team members. I wonder what happened. Ooooh now that you mention it, I remember originally Jaron was with Bob. He kept telling him he didn't train right, rubbing in the fact that he had no upper body strength because he hadn't been working with a trainer. Maybe he got fed up and left.

Mountaingirl I'd like to see Jaron win too. I definitely preferred the blue team, and like you said, wasn't too crazy about Eric either. I give him credit, though. He's come an incredibly long way.

I can see why Eric did it though. It's all about the competition.

I'm happy Adrian left because all she did was whine about everything.. and did she say she gained 5 pounds again? Wasn't she 161 when she left.. and now she's 166?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast