+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/15 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine;2144192;
    Loving this show! Adrian was just a poor sport, but Kai?? Come one what is her problem? Does she think she is all that? Wow. Like another poster said I think I will cheer for Jaron now, although I have a feeling he doesn't stand a chance! Heather is ok too.
    Heather lost it for me during the whole mean girls thing--that wasn't just Kai. I wish I could find at least one woman to root for, but now I'd take any of the men over the women, but of the women I'd kind of like A. to win just because the other 2 were SO nasty. Yes, the guys initially made some similar comments, but they've shown the women continuing to do so. Could be editing of course!

I was cheering for Marty to win, so now I have NO idea who to cheer for!! I'm so ticked at Eric. Kai annoys me. Adrian was such a big baby. I know Jaron doesn't stand a chance unless he keeps losing and stays above the line. Maybe I'll cheer for Wiley! *LOL*

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I know Eric sucked but I still would like to see either him or Wylie win. The girls are either witches or whiners. The boys are the real winners here.

After Pam got voted out, she didn't lose that much more weight. She was obviously weighing the team down. All the other girls appear to weigh the rest down still. Get rid of them!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I just finished watching the show (gotta love my DVR!).

Anyway - Marty looks totally HOT! WOW!

And, I'm willing to Adrian some slack. She's young, she's been busting her butt to get there and now that she IS there, the "regular" contestants have given her & Jaron attitude. She was RIGHT, the last two challenges were NOT fair. The "move a ton of bricks" challenge where Adrian & Jaron got stuck with the bricks was ridiculous. And, Adrian may have been whining and p.o.'d at this week's challenge....but, she and Jaron WERE the first two voted out. They had NO way of winning that challenge.

The challenges during the last two weeks have been SPECIFICALLY set up to cause discord between the contestants. I don't like it. That isn't what this show is all about. Having the contestants CARE about each other was one of the things that made this reality show different from the others.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fan
    I don't like any of the women, and definitely don't want any of them to win.

Kai and Heather were mean when they were talking about Wyle being upset and going off by himself. Of course he was thinking he would be going home. I can just picture K and H thinking they are next and how they would be carrying on!

Adrian makes a valid point about the other contestants, she just choses to express it in the absolutely most annoying way possible. Good point or no, that makes her seriously disagreable.

meshaliu

I cannot stand any of the original women. The new one is okay, but then I feel sorry for her being thrown in with those witches. I hope they are watching themselves now and that they are ashamed of their actions.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I am hoping Jaron wins the whole thing now. Marty was my pick to win but as others said before, he looks great
    Wylie is now my second choice, Looking forward to the finale and seeing everyone
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

When will we find out who wins this thing?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast