+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm actually watching this live... while flipping with two other reality shows... I mean, with DWTS who needs to watch anything but the very end? And ANTM is repeated over the weekend.

Man that Kai is a beyotch.

And all the talk of this being "unfair"? Come on. The home people had a lot of disadvantages. If the show was unfair to anyone, it was them, having to work day jobs and have presumably less qualifed trainers at their local workout joint (unless they've been forced by the rules to work out only in their homes).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

That bed moving thing reminded me so much of bitchy girls in school. You almost hope these broads get knocked out immediately.

Ha ha, Kai. Stuff it. I hope blondie beats your ass in the actual game too.

Bobby needs to be smacked down too.

Doesn't Kai realize that she could NOT have done the kind of numbers those two did at home? She's got such a bad attitude, I doubt she would have lost 20 pounds at home.

Realistically, losing this much weight at home makes Bob and Kim look bad too, not just the other contestants.

To give Bobby credit, unlike Kai at least he realizes that being at home wouldn't have worked for him. Kai seems bitchy and mad at the world. Bobby is more mad at himself.

Heh. The fact that blondie is 22 years old IS a big deal. If there's any unfair advantage its THAT.
    Last edited by Krom; 11-08-2006 at 08:33 PM.

This provs that if we have enough fortitude we could really lose on our own. I need to get with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2133960;
    This provs that if we have enough fortitude we could really lose on our own. I need to get with it.
    The hidden message here could be that while you can lose weight at home just as easily, the people at the ranch may have lost less because they've put on more muscle. Which weighs more than fat, by the way.

In a way it kind of contravenes the whole message of the show, that "The Biggest Loser" is the "winner". Well, the real winner is probably the person with the best BMI at the end, not the "lightest" person.

Bob is a real judgmental guy, isn't he?

Has it occurred to him that carrying bricks is a bit hard on your hands? I wouldn't have finished if I'd lost and risked cutting myself to bits.

The other objects were easier to carry and/or had less sharp edges.

Sorry Krom but I'm not much company tonight. My grandkid is spending the night and he keeps me hopping. My husband gets more deaf than I am when the kid wants something.

Boy I really want this Heather gal gone next week. Her or Kai one, that's for sure.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2134300;
    Boy I really want this Heather gal gone next week. Her or Kai one, that's for sure.
    I agree Muduh! I have disliked those "red" team women from the start...what a bunch of snarky, childish and mean-spirited females. The blue team women were far classier. The week that kai or heather get voted off will be a gold star week! I feel sorry for the new additions...it *is* hard to have the confidence that what you are doing different at the ranch will result in weightloss. But, I think that working with the trainer is a huge benefit...and hope that the new girl (can't remember her name, sorry) gets her attitude together. The preview suggests otherwise, though.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Wow - I normally LOVE Bob, but he was a bit harsh. The one thing these trainers didn't realize was that they came in to a really hard situation - nobody was truly welcoming (after the fake hugging scene), they had a host of different things to deal with in the real world and this was a HUGE shock to them.

I hate hate HATE Kai. Krom's right. Her attitude bites and she wouldn't have done *anything* at home (hence why she needs TBL in the first place). Heather and Kai can stick together all they want, but it really is an individual effort - only YOU carry your weight. Heather's weight loss is not impressive, compared to everyone on the ranch and those 6 who came back. Gaining was definitely not in her best interest.

Way to GO Eric! I can't wait to see his "after". I hope he's still succeeding.

I really like Bobby. I'm so happy for him that he's continuing to do well. His hair's gotta go though. LOL! His wife looked so happy

I'm still rooting for the boys from Blue - Eric and Marty and I like the new guy Jaron. The new girl is a bit too dramatic and whiny (and 22 ) for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast