+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

What a bummer to see Pam go. I liked her the best out of the three remaining girls, mostly because of her determination. She was going to win that ring of fire competition one way or another -- just like she did with the stairs challenge. She's certainly a strong competitor. It's too bad her weight loss wasn't a pound or so more, so Heather would be gone.

Brian looked so different. It took me a second to even realize they had started the updates. I thought it was a commericial. He looks 10 or more years younger. Way to go, Brian!

Boy, the contestants were so pissed about the new people. That was hilarious. "New people gotta go. We'll vote them out." blah blah blah.. Where's the love?

Now I'm for Bobby all the way. He just seems like such a good guy... fun to be around and all that. We could hang.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by MissT;2126753;
    Brian looks amazing!! I think in this season Bob Harper is the superior trainer. I hope Wiley starts training with him.
    By now, you all know that I have more than my share of DUH moments, but I was sitting here wondering what that guy had to do with the show. It was Brian.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't recognize Brian. I taped the show and rewound it three or four times before it sunk in. Pam is doing well but I just never did like the women from the red team. But I wish them all good luck in their continued weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2126285;
    Caroline seems to be wearing my grandmothers house dress.
    Finally got around to watching the show. You're right, that dress would shame ANYONE'S grandmother.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I'm another person who didn't recognize Brian. I thought maybe he was one of the "home" contestants, until they showed his wife.

Seems to me that the red/blue members are being a bit snotty towards the "home" contestants. Hey, it was mostly LUCK that you wound up at the ranch and these other people have been busting their butts at HOME without the personal trainer, etc., etc. They deserve a chance and you'd better watch your backs.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;2127667;
    I'm another person who didn't recognize Brian. I thought maybe he was one of the "home" contestants, until they showed his wife.

Seems to me that the red/blue members are being a bit snotty towards the "home" contestants. Hey, it was mostly LUCK that you wound up at the ranch and these other people have been busting their butts at HOME without the personal trainer, etc., etc. They deserve a chance and you'd better watch your backs.
    Wouldn't be any "drama" if they HADN'T been snotty.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Don't you bet that Fitness Centers were fighting to get them in to help them and maybe get some publicity?

FORT Fan
    COunt me among those who didn't recognize Brian. He totally looks at least a decade younger. He looks fabulous.

I honestly don't like ANY of the women on the Red Team. I think they suck. They're whiny and nasty.

I don't like the red team period.

Although i can get why they don't like that the newbie's are coming in. Wouldn't you be upset if all of a sudden in a competition two new people come in?

Still, you don't have to whine about it either.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345