+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ‘Biggest Losers’ Matt and Suzy engaged

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: ‘Biggest Losers’ Matt and Suzy engaged

Quote Originally Posted by martythyme;3199397;
    See. This is the reason I watch. I thought Bernie and Brittany could've been a love connection last year. The new Season starts TONIGHT!!!! I can't wait.
    Yeah, me, too, but I also liked that Bernie had a girlfriend who loved him even when he was heavy, and he was faithful to her even with Brittany around!

FORT Fogey

Matt and Suzy were on Oprah and both have gained a substantial amount of weight back. Okay that happens. Suzy just had two children in 15 months! Interesting though that Suzi mentioned that she had not had any "good" food in two years, before she started eating too much again. Obviously she meant non diet meals. That is exactly why they have gained! You cannot deprive yourself and expect to keep that up. There are just so many boned chicken breasts (never touch them, myself) you can eat.

It is a calorie game. If you want a hamburger, have one and count it. That day you may get less volume but you won't find yourself bingeing down the line. For the life of me I just dont understand eating dry, tasteless foods. You can lose weight eating delicous and favorite foods. Just count the damn calories, just like you would count a dry pita stuffed with turkey and a dry salad. Rant over.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Is Suzy still cutting hair? Does Matt still not have a real job? Last I heard he was giving motivational speeches.... if he's gained back a lot of weight I can't imagine that that won't dry up....
    I really liked Suzy and I loved their romance, but I always worried that Matt didn't have it in him to stay off the booze and to make a "real" life.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3226660;
    Is Suzy still cutting hair? Does Matt still not have a real job? Last I heard he was giving motivational speeches.... if he's gained back a lot of weight I can't imagine that that won't dry up....
    I really liked Suzy and I loved their romance, but I always worried that Matt didn't have it in him to stay off the booze and to make a "real" life.
    I didn't watch that season so didnt know he had an alcohol problem. With two babies I doubt Suzi has the time or energy to work right now so my guess is Matt is the bread winner. He didn't mention what he did for a living by motivational speaking has to be out the window.

He has definately gained back weight. He said he is still 100 pounds down from his original weight. Suzi was shown only from the shoulders up on a remote cam but said 2 babies in 15 months have taken their toll on her weight. She said she had a plan to get back down. She was very cute with Oprah when asked about eating during her pregnancies. She definately lost the plot!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Part of his weight issue was beer...and hanging out with guys who drank a lot of beer... I don't want to say with losers as I don't know them, but you got the image that they were part of his whole poor self image out of work situation. At one point he said he'd given up drinking--in an AA kind of way, not just for the calories--but later it was said he was drinking again...so who knows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234