+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loser Australia.

My faves so far are Fiona and Artie. Go Blue Team!
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Too bad i can't watch it here, it sounds good, and i miss this show..
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Newbie
    (my first post, woo hoo!)

I can't stand Tracy!!

She reminds me so much of a woman I used to work with when I was in administration. Got nothing better to do than to sit around the lunch table, smoking, drinking coffee, and stirring up trouble. That's how I imagine Tracy was in her real life.

Fiona and Artie: just wanna knock their heads together and tell them to wake up to themselves. Slap them silly. Fiona has got an excuse for being led around by Tracy - she's young. But why is Artie allowing himself to be led blind??

I think Harry may have a chance if he can convince either Artie or Fiona (probably Artie) to vote for Tracy, lead it to a tie, then have the red team eliminate Tracy. Harry is still friendly with Wal so I think it can be done.

My fave was Jo. Too bad she was eliminated.

I think I want the winner to be the really nice older woman on the red team...what is her name??? I suck, I only remember the names of the people who piss me off! ha ha!

btw. I'm an Aussie living in Japan and I've been downloading the show from Mininova every day. I LOVE bittorrent!!!

to FORT icky

It's weird because I like Artie and Fiona but nobody else does. Oh well, hope one of them wins. I miss Kat.

FORT Newbie
    I don't mind Fiona and Artie, but it's kinda difficult to tell because everytime I see them they've got arms wrapped around Tracy and I just can't get past that.

I think their both pretty decent people, but very stupid. Especially Artie. Does he really think that Tracy, over Harry, will get him to the very end?? And he can't even take the advice from ...um...what's-his-name...their trainer???..Bob! That's it! I mean - Bob has done two shows already so he knows what he is talking about, and he told all of them straight to their face and in plain words, that if Harry goes, then that's the end of the blue team, they won't win any more challenges.

And there's Tracy, sitting their with a smug look on her face, flicking her foot back and forth. Grrrr...!!!

Can't wait to see what happened on tonight's episode!!
    Last edited by John; 03-13-2006 at 08:54 AM.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=icky;1819421](my first post, woo hoo!)

I can't stand Tracy!!

She reminds me so much of a woman I used to work with when I was in administration. Got nothing better to do than to sit around the lunch table, smoking, drinking coffee, and stirring up trouble. That's how I imagine Tracy was in her real life."

Hate to break it to you Icky but I did work with Tracey once, she came in as a temp and was a really lovely lady who DID NOT sit around all day drinking coffee and smoking OR stirring up any trouble. She is a genuine lady, that's probably why she and Fiona and Artie are so close, they're the only genuine ones in the house now that Jo has left. I also know Jo and what you see is what you get. She's a tops lady and Ruth and Kristy stabbed her in the back.

FORT Newbie
    Sorry guys, I don't think Fiona and Artie are stupid at all. And the red team are becoming increasingly nasty and underhanded. Although, I have respect for what Wal said to Tracey in the kitchen. But I don't like on his voice over how he said he was looking forward to making her arc up. It just proved how duplicitous Wal is. But I think he's basically a good guy playing the game. Adro has suprised me, he started out quite nice but has become nasty as well, as has Ruth and Kristy. The competition is bringing out the worst in them. I hope they're embarrassed while they're watching it. The reunion show will be a doozy after all that has aired!!

FORT Newbie
    Well I can't really argue back with someone who has real-life knowledge, now can I? That's no fun!

But anyway - I REALLY enjoyed episode 21! That sucked what the red team did but it sure made great TV and I really enjoyed the reactions! And I laughed my guts out when the blue team stormed off but then just stood at the gates, ha ha!

The Red Team were actually smart to move all of the belongings of the Blue Team. It rattled their nerves and threw off their training schedule for a couple of days. Yeah, it's mean, but it's a TV show, not a rehabilitation centre.

But it could back fire though, the Blue team members may recover and come backguns blazing. It will beinteresting to see what happens now that they are in pairs.

Very enjoyable TV veiwing!

FORT Newbie

Tracey is nice

[QUOTE=icky;1822007]Well I can't really argue back with someone who has real-life knowledge, now can I? That's no fun!"

Sorry dude but I had to jump in and protect Tracey. I didn't work with her for long but I remembered her and I remembered liking her and she was a good worker and had a great sense of humor. What you see on tv is what you get with her. She's very no-bull. Still, sorry to kill your fun!!

But anyway - I REALLY enjoyed episode 21! That sucked what the red team did but it sure made great TV and I really enjoyed the reactions! And I laughed my guts out when the blue team stormed off but then just stood at the gates, ha ha!

I think they realised that they would be doing exactly what Red wanted if they did that and as Fiona said, she doesn't want to be known as a quitter. She's very honest about herself, is Fiona. Some of those Reds should try it.

The Red Team were actually smart to move all of the belongings of the Blue Team. It rattled their nerves and threw off their training schedule for a couple of days. Yeah, it's mean, but it's a TV show, not a rehabilitation centre.

Can you imagine if it had been the other way around? Remember when Harry had that go (he said he was joking) at Ruth about the fact that she had only lost a couple of kilo's on week after losing heaps before that. She got really upset and stormed off bawling and it was Tracey and Artie and Fiona who went to comfort her. But then, there's Ruth last night crying crocodile tears about Harry's departure as a way to have a go at the blue team. The red team are angry they lost both of the challenges and they have no one to blame but themselves. The blue team have always been 100% upfront about their alliance. It was Harry's choice to separate himself.
    There also seems to be a belief that Fiona doesn't deserve to be there. If there's an issue with that, they need to take it up with the producers, not take it out on Fiona. She's vulnerable, they all are, but she admits it.

But it could back fire though, the Blue team members may recover and come backguns blazing. It will beinteresting to see what happens now that they are in pairs.
    Very enjoyable TV veiwing![/QUOTE]

Indeed it is! I was only watching because I knew 2 people on it but now I'm hooked.

I think it was a shock when Wal went home. I am pulling for Artie and Fiona still. Great series.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast