+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suzy - The Single Girl

Suzy - The Single Girl

Weight Loss Mantra: To Find Mr. Right
    Goal Item: Sexy Lingerie
    Hometown: Des Moines, WA

Suzy wants to lose weight, feel confident and find the man of her dreams! She has swung through the jungles of Costa Rica and claims if she can do that, then she can do anything! Suzy's ready to stop the yo-yo dieting once and for all. She wants to feel healthy again, find "the one" and settle down.

Great smile. She looks like she would be a hoot to hang out with.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Awww... beautiful smile! She looks so determined, and I really hope she reaches her goal!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I LIKE this girl - she's got spunk!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

She is so cute!! Finally found the one that I'm gonna be rooting for this season It does bother me a weeee bit that she feels like she needs to lose weight to find the man of her dreams, but I can totally relate cause it really does help in the self confidence area and even if it doesn't bring around the man of your dreams, that alone can make a world of difference.

I'm am a bit concerned though that from these pics she looks like one of the smaller gals and may be voted off early on cause she is considered not to need this as much as the others. (like the little blonde girl last season who's name is escaping me at the moment)

FORT Fogey
    She reminds me of Marilyn Dennis, a radio DJ.

I think Suzy is my favorite female contestant, based on one episode. She pulled out a win for her team with a 20-pound loss as the last one up. Kinda like being the last batter, game tied with bases loaded . . .talk about pressure!

That aside, she's also cute, and has a dynamic personality. Seems intelligent, too.

I found myself eating some words based on the above picture last night
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I'm am a bit concerned though that from these pics she looks like one of the smaller gals and may be voted off early on cause she is considered not to need this as much as the others.
    I was REALLY surprised at how she carries her weight cause her upper body and face make her look very small. While watching the show all I could think about was my previous post and how wrong I was.

She maintains her position as my favorite in the show after episode 1, definitely diggin me some Suzy!

I like her too, libs She kind of reminds me of Kristin Chenoweth, I don't know why. Something in her mannerisms maybe.

I worked with a girl who carried her weight like that - small torso and larger arms but HUGE below the waist. She had a really difficult time finding clothes that fit.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

After watching the show, and no longer just looking at pics and reading a bio, Suzy is now my favorite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast