+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/04 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Just Browsing
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Michelle..

It should be up on the website tomorrow. We even have a thread for the Before/After pics here that you'll find it in tomorrow, too.
    Thanks so much... Actually I found the thread with the before and after pics and I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow.

I just thought that someone there would be "secret" spoiler pictures online... Never know what you can find on the net!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Strategically I can't figure this out at all. How could they possibly fear that Mo might lose serious weight in the little time left?
    I don't think they voted strategically... I think they voted honestly and, amazingly enough, fairly. They felt that Kelly deserved to be in the final three more than Mo.

Unless the rules change, I don't see that any of them stand a chance against Ryan anyways. Ryan knew that Kelly wasn't a complete threat to him, and I think Gary realizes where he stands as well.

I'm glad Kelly's there.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I don't think they voted strategically... I think they voted honestly and, amazingly enough, fairly. They felt that Kelly deserved to be in the final three more than Mo.
    I think Ryan and Gary did play strategically. For Ryan it was to keep a team member for "final two vote". For Gary knowing that Ryan was voting for Moe, was trying to strengthen himself with Kelly. Gary realized that a tie vote would mean Moe leaving anyhow.

The twist completely changed things up. I have to believe that if Ryan and Gary knew that twist was coming they would have kept Moe.

Color me over the end vote. "Why?", I thought, "...would the guys bother to change the way things have gone in the past? Kelly was Gary's competition; if she got voted off, Ryan knew that Moe certainly was NO competition for him. In a way, neither was Gary, considering Ryan's massive weight loss.

Although I'm extremely pleased with the way the voting went, wishing it had been THIS fair since the beginning, I still don't understand it.

Oh, well, one week to go and then I can watch Veronica Mars in peace, rather than pieces!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by barbh
    Whhhhoooooo!!! I can't believe it.... Gary voted off Mo!
    and now the long dragged out vote, becuase it's Ryan's turn.

Ryan voted off Mo!

They actually went into the final round as STRONG players. I am so amazed!!
    We really didn't even need to see Ryan's vote. If Ryan voted for Kelly, Mo would have gone home anyway as it would have been a tie. (Mo was in the very bottom)

I was waiting for Bob to ask Gary to marry him with that ring.

Moe......only one pound, come on! :phhht
    Seems to me Moe should have gone weeks ago. He should have lost over a 100 pounds. He obviously has been somewhat lazy. Moe has counted on being under the yellow line thinking that would save him every week. Ryan has lost more than anyone, no lazy bones here. Gary looks like he has lost more weight than Ryan, guess because he was smaller to begin with. Either Kelly, Ryan or Gary deserve to win because they have worked hard to take off the pounds. Moe should win the laziest, I seriously doubt that he ever planned on losing weight, just going along playing for the money.

Didn't they talk about a surprise? Wouldn't it be great if they gave everyone $250,000? I almost think it would be wonderful if they gave to the top "percentage loser" of all the contestants. That would be a BIG surprise! And I wonder if they will start the percentage of loss from the beginning of BL2.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley

I thought the same thing, only with Kelly and Jill! I was hoping that we'd see a Reality TV 1st! Maybe there'll be a Gay Bachelor Bob show in the future, or on cable. Oh well, I can hold onto hope, can't I?!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Yeah, it was obvious that Gary wasn't sure how to feel about the ring. It seemed that the whole purpose of the rings was just to showcase the sponsor.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley

So we didn't get to see the contestants saying goodbye to each other, all we saw was the commercial precap. Ah, well!!

I was so happy that Kelly is still in the running!!! She, Gary and Ryan all deserve it.... Mo did too little too late, Dre should still be there or the other Kelly. As much as I liked him and had tears in my eyes as he said goodbye to the others he just didn't deserve the grand prize as much as the others. Maybe if the contest started out with other contestants in similar shape to him, this would have been more fair, but they didn't.... as nice as a reality show contestant he is, this (if not before) was his time to go. Good job Mo, and Go Kelly, Go Kelly, Go!
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast