+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest Loser Backlash

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I think it's great that she has lost the weight. Now, all she has to work on is her bitchy attitude. She's 26.....act it. There is NO reason for a 26 year old woman to whine as much as she did. Learn to take the compliments along with the criticism. :phhht

ETA: I'm 5'5" and weigh around 140 and I fit comfortably in a size 10 (actually, it's a little big but I don't like my clothes too tight)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That whole interview showed that her nasty attitude is real life. She sounded very conceited. Good for her on the weight loss...but now someone needs to teach her the world does not revolve around her.

(am I the only one who didn't believe the stories about the ex boyfriends wanting her back?)
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I don't care what anyone says -- size 10 my butt. I have a pair of size 10 pants from the Gap and I'm in the low 130's (5'4"). Maybe some of you are thinking of the "stretchable" sizes.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I don't care what anyone says -- size 10 my butt. I have a pair of size 10 pants from the Gap and I'm in the low 130's (5'4"). Maybe some of you are thinking of the "stretchable" sizes.
    Not at all. My sister in law is 5'3, 134, and wears size 6 GAP jeans, Jewelsy. (Just bought her a pair for Christmas.)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Well, I got a pair of black slacks from Macys for Christmas -- can't remember the brand (IMS or something) and they were a size 6. I'm just saying if I gained another 40 pounds, I doubt I'd be able to fit in a size 10. I take that back -- maybe if I was 5'10", big boobed, no ass, then maybe.

Hey, I could probably fit into a size 2 if I pushed it all in and laid on my bed -- without breathing.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Totally unfair. When I was anorexic in my 20's, I weighed a wopping 95 lbs and wore size 8's, never got any lower and looked like death warmed over. At 5'3, I now weigh 130+ and I have had to up my size to 12-14. Life stinks.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123