+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

i was when they showed a clip of jillian training lisa. lisa hefted up the barbells from mid thigh to her chin and whined, "oooooohhh jilllllllllllian. i cannnnnnnnnn't lose weeeeeeeeeeeeeiggggggggggght." and jillian turned around and just started laughing. it was killing me.

Sounds like a great show. I'll be watching the rerun on USA this coming monday.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Yeah, as far as recap shows, this was the best I've seen.. and it did what I thought was the impossible - made me like Jillian! My fav part was when Jillian accidentally shot Dave in the rear w/ that big slingshot thing..it was hilarious and even the onlookers had to cover their laughing faces.. that hard to hurt! and it left a mark, ouch!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    so i didn't miss it after all ??? yay!!! i'll have DVR by the time the finale shows!!

I'm sorry I missed this (although a hundred other things were on). I've always thought there was much more to Jillian. She's been playing a character a bit, I think.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    Did anyone else notice that Gary wasn't shown in the highlights of the upcoming episode?

he wasn't? i didn't notice, no!

ETA: wait, he was in the previews for a bit. he was definitely standing next to mo when they were training bob.

I finally caught the repeat on USA. I must say for a recap and the never seen before footage, this was probably the best recap I've seen on tv. They really did show never seen before footage and a lot of it!

I was a tad surprised at other's viewed Lisa. Seems we weren't alone at thinking she was on the psycho side as her teammates thought so as well. I thought it was great to see Jillian in her old days and how all the voted off contestants were real thankful for the job their personal trainers did.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I caught the rerun last night, and I agree - it was the best recap/clips show I've seen. I am really inspired by how hard all of them have worked. I also found it funny that Lisa seems to know she is a little psycho. She probably died laughing watching herself have a complete meltdown with Jillian over the barbells. I know I was.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12