+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When Is The Finale?

Yes... new show tomorrow night and Live finale on January 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Yes... new show tomorrow night and Live finale on January 11.
    Thanks, Broadway! That's the only show reality show I'm watching at the moment and I don't want to miss seeing the end...especially after the lame arse delay they've had with the ending!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    You know... after seeing that Lisa had only lost another 5lbs since she had left the show, I'm wondering if the filming didn't end as long ago as we (I?)thought. She had gotten a personal trainer and joined a gym, so I'm thinking she would have made a little more progress than 5lbs if it had been finished a significant time ago.

Has anyone ever seen the film dates for this?
    Okay... I'm going to answer my own question here just in case anyone else was curious.

In this week's People they have an article on the final four with a photo of them walking on the beach. Ryan looks like he's half of the size that he used to be (he has GOT to be the winner, unfortunately.. he looks great) and Gary has probably lost a little more weight. Kelly looks pretty much the same as when the last show ended, which was apparently back in October. Mo looks like Mo, no change.

So, if Lisa left the show at the end of October and they took the picture within that six weeks... I'm comfy with her only having lost an additional 5lbs (muscle or not, she still had more weight to lose.) She looks fabulous, and I'd love to see them give contestant updates during the live show next week.

If I understand this correctly this entire challenge was actually 18 weeks long. 10 weeks at the spa it you were lucky, then a additional 8 weeks in the real world. Lets face it the weight loss will slow down in the real world cause you do not have 4 hours in a day to work out unless you are really dedicated. But it does explain the addtional weight that Aaron and Matt lost.

I do wonder if the contestents had access to a trainer or nutritionist after they were voted off????

Lizette basically lost 1 lb a week but if she kept it off good for her.

I hope that we will see some more measurements such as inches and body mass during the finale that would be eye opening. I would also like to see a follow up either 6 months or a year from now cause I think Mo is the most likely to fall back because he is so easily discouraged. Lets face it Mo would have to lose about a 100 lbs for us to see a substantial change. This would be about 1/3 of his body weight. Ryan has dropped about that and you can really see a difference

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12