+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So Lisa is gone, eh? Well, I didn't care for the girl, but she does look very nice in her *after* photo.

Very nice gesture from Gary, running alongside Mo. It seems to me Gary has been really affected by his whole experience on the show. I didn't like him at first, but his hard work and continuing good attitude towards the other competitors is winning me over. He may well be the best choice for winning the whole thing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Balllllooooooooon!!!!! MrsMarcusWelby's Avatar
    You know... I kinda like Kelly... yes she was friends with Lisa, but she has never said or done anything that was mean or nasty (either that or my memory is failing me). I am hoping Gary will win though, he has really been the nicest person in the house (besides Mo) and Mo shouldn't win. He should still be there, but when it comes down to the final 2... Either Ryan or Gary should win. Gary looks like he has almost hit goal weight, Ryan and Kelly don't and Mo isn't even close. I really don't think Gary has much more to lose at all. And I would like to say that (along with everyone else that has said it) he showed a LOT of class by getting back up and running with Mo.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    How could I forget about Mo running the fence? For the first time last night, I really felt like the guy was giving it his all. I was actually sitting in my living room, proud of him, when he finished. It was the only glimmer I've had that he'll really stick to it after he leaves, and although it took him longer to come around than the others, I sincerely wish him well when the show is over.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't dislike him before, but I just didn't think he was into it - I didn't think he felt he could do it, and now he knows he can. That's huge, no pun intended.

My thoughts exactly Miss Thing!!!

So glad to see Whiny Beetcherson gone.... phew! I don't mind Kelly (she has the best strategic position going, everyone likes her and she does well enough that she doesn't have to face possible elimination). I wanted the final two to be Drea and Gary, now I'm turning that to Gary and Kelly. Ryan is a strategic game player, and good as he looks, he still has more weight to lose, where it seems like Gary is almost at his goal. Makes me wonder a little bit.
    Could does not mean should

I was so proud of Mo too. I was also proud of Ryan...that was quite a feat to run faster than before with an additional 70 pounds! Although it was kind of low what he did in the end, it is a competition afterall. He's trying to win that money and we all know some lowdown things people will do for money.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I don't think it was low at all to vote against Lisa. Kelly said it herself, I will never vote for Lisa. Put Lisa, Kelly & Ryan in the final 3 and what happens? Ryan goes home unless it is the two ladies under the line, although this is probable its definately not certain and his % seems to be slowing down. BUT the man has lost 80 pounds!!! That is amazing in itself. WTG Ryan.

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if the final will be a different kind of vote - like WE get to determine who the winner is of the final two?? Wouldn't that be a wonderful twist ;-)

I do think it has to be some other sort of elimination, if not now, then before the final one - is it even possible for any of them to catch Ryan, in terms of percentage of body weight lost? I know Gary can't do it, Kelly probably can't, and Mo only could through a miracle.

So that makes me think there's something about how the final (if not last few) elimination will work that we don't currently know.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I think it was low in terms of Ryan making a promise Lisa and Kelly. Although I think she knew it was truly up in the air and strategically it would have served Ryan best. I'm not crazy about Ryan but that was a great move.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I always marvel at how the promises fly around at the first of a game, then people get their feelings hurt when the promises are broken. I think I'd have it figured out that no one but me wants me to win. It's every one for themselves.
    I couldn't stand Lisa and am glad she went home. I don't care for Ryan but he made a wise decision. Those two girls would have dropped him like a bad habit, then turned on each other at the end. That's the way it has to be if there's going to be a winner.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I'm also not a fan of Ryan's but I agree with everyone that he made a strategic move, because like he said if it ever came down to it, both Lisa and Kelly would vote him out , not each other....because they're friends. It is each person for themselves.....interesting challenge, with each person having to run around with the amount of weight they lost....really made them see just how far they've come, along with the live size cut-outs of them at the very beginning of the show.

I didn't hate Lisa, but yeah....sometimes she was just whiny and annoying....too emotional Is that really the after pic of her......so different...almost unrecognizable....wow!

+ Reply to Thread