+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

God Lisa's such a biatch.
    Ryan made a very sensible strategic move.

Lisa thinks this experience has made her less whiny and more positive

FORT Newbie
    Wow... I cannot stand at all the crying and whining of those two girls at the elimination round...

Oh, and Ryan's cool.

Listen to Lisa's patheticness... as if she was in control of everything. What a damn harlot. She doesn't understand that this is a game at all, and now that she's gone she's a bitter piece of $hit. She says she came in "with a whiny, complainy attitude," and the funniest thing is she thinks she's changed! AHAHAH.

I and the rest of the audience I'm sure is happy.

FORT Newbie
    Ryan clearly articulated his strategy to Lisa, and he was right on with his decision.

Yet she is a narrow bitch and can't see anything at all from anyone else's perspective. She is hilarious.

Lisa would never vote for Kelly, Kelly would never vote for Lisa, and Ryan would be threatened if he made it 2 girls vs. 2 boys... Now he's secure and thank god that Kelly will be going home next week.

FORT Fan
    so glad I'm not the only person to think Lisa was WAYYYY into herself. The weightloss was great, but the attitude still needs a major adjustment.

The whiny biotch is gone! I can't stand her and am so glad she is gone!

I wanted to slap her silly when she was running on about how she hoped "Gary got what he deserved"...well he did...he lost the most weight last week.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I too am so glad to see her gone and had a nice chuckle when she broke down after she was voted off. She seriously needs a reality check, YOU ARE STILL WHINY!!

And there is no way that was her in the before and after picture.

FORT Newbie
    I couldnt stand Lisa either. And if she wonders why she got voted off ... instead of thanking and making cute little messages to the ones she loves that she s leaving and making one subtle bitter comment for the sake of it like others (AndreA) she launches into this nasty bitter recriminating whiny self centered speech against Ryan. Get over yourself. U would have voted him off in a SECOND if it was the other way around.
    She s so negative it pains. Good riddance. But she does look hot in the after photo. Good for her.

Tonite is my nite to want to reach into tvland and just slap some silly bitches cause they deserve it. That Lisa was so nasty saying that Gary doing well at the initial run was so unfair. The guy is 20 years older than you and he is blowing you out of the water. Maybe you should move your ass more instead of whinning and you would loose more weight. Please, please grow up. Her final comments about her growing up and not being so whinny had me rolling on the floor laughing.

****start of rant****
    I used to have nodding respect for Billy Graham and his ministry (as much respect as someone who's only nominally Christian these days can have). However, WMTV's (the NBC affiliate in lovely - really - Madison, Wisconsin) decision to air one of those hokey pseudostar-filled films of ol' Billy's this evening in the exact 90-minute spot where TBL airs, I've had to run to this thread to find out the "Loser" dirt when I could've watched it earlier.
    ****end of rant; hope Lisa got the cane (only on page 1 of the thread so far, so I still don't know)***
    Last edited by Phreddd; 12-15-2004 at 01:25 AM. Reason: exuberant misspelling

+ Reply to Thread