+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I just wanted to say two things - dragging this show out for 90 minutes is tooooooo long.

And, good for you Dre - that girl's SMOKIN' HOT!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by DaveIsTheMan
    Ok, I find it HARD to believe he is in 34 pants. I'm only 155 pounds and wear 33-34's
    Not to be mean, but really, men who have a bit of a gut will tighten their pants just below the gut so that is prob. how he gets the 34inch measurement.
    Also, I hope they don't keep Mo/Maurice around each week because he will be below the 'yellow line' each time because so far he hasn't proven he deserves to win and he just might if the others are not careful.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Well, Mo HAS lost 50 pounds so far.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I was so goggle-eyed over the picture of the new Andrea that I missed what they printed below. How much more weight has she lost? Also I caught something about asking her boss for a raise...did it say if she got it? Not that it isn't progress to at least ask! You know they never give you one if you don't start the thought process for them!
    Re the 34 pant size...but he also said they were loose. Maybe he's a different height so the weight is more spread out? oops, what I get for starting from the 2nd page, I see that was already suggested.
    And I agree Lisa was unbearable tonight! Can you imagine the whining if she had been on the block? Andrea could barely control the eyerolls listening to her obvious hypocrisy...on the off chance that she was being straight with her. Not sure I could have. I wonder who Kelly voted for---last time they didn't need to show the last vote they still did.
    And I also thought it was sweet that the trainer was so upset...either that or he was enjoying hugging the new Andrea! He seemed to be holding on to her more than vice versa.
    Last edited by PWS; 12-08-2004 at 01:57 AM.

If I remember right they said she was now at 151 lbs. It also said that doing the show gave her the confidence to ask for a raise and she got it!! You go girl

If the players are smart at the game they will keep Mo until the end, % wise 1 lb to him is less than a 1 lb to anyone else and he is so far behind % wise i dont think he has any hope of catching up. Which sucks because I think he should have been gone a few weeks ago.

way to go girl. She left with such grace. What a classy lady. Her after shot just blew me away.

toothdoc

I thought they said Dre now weighed in at 164 - mind you she looks less than that in her *after* picture.

I was pretty surprised that Gary said he was in a 34 pant and size small shirt - he must be an awfully small guy, height and frame-wise. I thought his wife looked taller than he was. You would think that in those size clothes he would weigh less. Of course he may have packed on a lot of muscle - he certainly did a helluva job on the spinning challenge. It's especially hard to tell, as Bearcata said, with the shirts on this week.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fanatic
    because they compute the "biggest loser" via percentage as opposed to actual weight lost...Mo has a HUGE disadvantage. He started at a higher weight - in order to get a high percentage he has to lose a huge amount (almost unhealthy) amount of weight in a short period of time. 20% for him would be over 100 pounds!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveIsTheMan
    Ok, I find it HARD to believe he is in 34 pants. I'm only 155 pounds and wear 33-34's

I'm 225 lbs. and I wear size 34 pants.

Well, a friend of mine has been on Atkins recently and he has lost 20 lbs. he's 5'11 and now 203 and has a 34 in waist, go figure. Also cause he is a guy and was carrying it all in his gut that is where he lost it. Looks great. Also I think he told me that he had been at least 38 inches in the waist.

What surprised me was that Gary has lost, what over 40 lbs and he has only lost 2 inches in the waist. I wish they would show body measurements that way we the audience could really see whats going on. Like maybe he had really big hips or something. Cause all the people except for Mo have regular faces. (the fat doesn't show) It is very hard to judge what is happening, as far as where they are loosing it. Also when they show before and after shots I wish they would show the entire body front and back then you can really see whats going on as far as fat loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast