+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 12/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Lisa is such an idiot....GO AWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    Lisa is such an idiot....GO AWAY!
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, the Trainer (the man) is crying. Someone.. hold me back.. I may vomit.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

the women will vote for the woman to go because they view her as competition.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Help, my son enjoys this show, but they are showing a Missouri basketball game. We want to know who gets voted off.

Gary votes to eliminate (after long winded babbling) Andrea citing her as competition
    Ryan votes to eliminate Andrea citing her as competiton
    Lisa votes to eliminate the pillar of strength Andrea citing her as competition.
    Doesn't matter what Kelly says, Drea is gone. I knew those women were lying when they said they were on her side.

Drea is leaving in style wearing a dress she brought with her, but couldn't fit into when she got there. She's in a size 8. Congrats.

Update for Drea: They showed Drea in a bikini showing her toned body, and her ample bottom (she said she's keeping her "junk in the trunk" ) and she looked great.

Cool show.

I'm taping TAR just so I could catch the whole 90 minutes. Bob...I can't believe a man who looks that fine is such an incredible wussy.

Dre looks fabulous. I would've voted her off, too - you know she was gonna stick with the program afterwards - I don't know that Mo is going to stick it out after he's eliminated.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I started this episode late and grumpy tonight My local listings showed some sort of AIDS special on from 8-830 so I didn't bother looking to make sure it was right with so much else on D'OH! So even though I missed the first half hour of it, atleast I caught the better part of the show if nothing else.

*sigh* anyways! Lisa is about on my last freakin nerve right now, it's been building for a while, but tonight with all the wishy washy crap with Drea that just did it for me. Please make her go away! On the complete opposite, I actually like that Bob is wussy when he says goodbye to his folks. It would mean a lot to me if I was in their shoes to know that I wasn't just a body that they needed to tone up, but a real person that they've been able to work with as well.

Drea really does look incredible in her after shots as well! I knew she'd have the motivation to continue after the show, and daaaaaaaaaang did it ever pay off!

What is it with this show 90 min then 60 min than 90 min. I figured since the holidays that it would stick to 60 min. That blasted tv guide of mine should say one way or the other. My vcr cut off right before the crybaby's weight in.

Drea got voted out. The one true athlete in this crew over Mo. That is so not fair. I say everyone vote Lisa out for being the most annoying. Get over yourself.

Here Mo keeps worrying that he will be voted off cause lets face it he is the weakest player. Ha Ha now that it is an individual race we want you more because you are no competition.

Now it should get interesting. Let the backstabbing continue.

Still I think they should also be measuring bodyfat vs muscle. On these low pounds lost weeks I bet there are building one or 2 pounds of muscle and that is why they are burning so much weight every other week. That would be a fairer way of measuring weight loss.

Also what's this with keep the shirts on this week???? I have had to stare are Ryan's, Gary's and Mo's breasts for weeks why deny me the nausea now, makes no sense.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-07-2004 at 11:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast