+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I normally don't watch this, but was flipping through the channels last night and decided to leave it on. First I want to say that I don't think it is fair that someone gets voted off especially in this type of show. Everyone should be commended for the weight they have lost so far. Second, I did feel bad for Kelly being the one to get voted off. She looked great in her after picture. But I can see why some of the others may have wanted her gone. She seemed like she was grating on some of their nerves with the thoughtless comments she had.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I felt really bad at seeing Kelly Mac voted off, I seem to notice more unity in the Blue team than the Red team. She was likeable, determined, and I never found any of her comments grating or irritating. Especially not when you compare her to that hypocrite a-hole Ryan and that whiner crybaby Lisa. I have no idea how Ryan can fool those girls when he's got the biggest sleazeball look on his face 24/7, and most of the weight Lisa has lost must have been loss of water from her body, since she cries like 30 gallons of tears in every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007
    I am still crying. I feel bad that Kelly had to get voted off, but she looks awesome!
    Her after picture is awesome.
    I have to totally agree! I would even say she looked hot!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    You know, at the beginning I thought Mo was a slacker. However, I truly believe he was not able to move as readily as the others. He seems to now be hitting his stride and is able to lose what we thought he should have been able to at the beginning of the show. After seeing all the remarks, I guess it was time for Kelly to leave. She just seemed to say thoughtless things. I guess I would have voted her off, too.
    Last night during the competition everyone else was running. He wasn't even hurrying. Just ambling along with the balls under his arm.

Mo Must Go! Mo Must Go!
    I find him irritating to the extreme, mainly because he reminds me of a former roommate that I had, who would cop out when the going got tough, too.

Re: Kelly getting the boot; it was a tie between Kelly and Lisa for Most Irritating Chick Award.

So, we no longer have teams? That means that it's every man/woman for themselves? Maybe it will even out the playing field.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    You know, at the beginning I thought Mo was a slacker. However, I truly believe he was not able to move as readily as the others. He seems to now be hitting his stride and is able to lose what we thought he should have been able to at the beginning of the show.
    I agree.
    Mo is huge, he simply can't move at the same speed as the others, some of whom are over 200 pounds lighter.

I think they should all be so proud of themselves.
    I really hope they've all kept up the healthy eating and exercise since the show ended.

I love this show, but I have to agree with those that hate the vote-off process. IMO (producers, are you listening?), perhaps, someone could get voted for (to keep up "voting suspense"), to not be a part of the challenges, and to not be counted at the weigh-in, but still be on the show. This way, we could see both sides-- those that are "still in the game", those that, techincally, aren't, and how they handle things differently. (Oh, and the "voted for" people, don't get a vote during elimination, but are still either red or blue, therefore rooting thier team on. Does this make any sense to anyone other than me? ). To me, that would satisfy both sides....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    I love this show, but I have to agree with those that hate the vote-off process. IMO (producers, are you listening?), perhaps, someone could get voted for (to keep up "voting suspense"), to not be a part of the challenges, and to not be counted at the weigh-in, but still be on the show. This way, we could see both sides-- those that are "still in the game", those that, techincally, aren't, and how they handle things differently. (Oh, and the "voted for" people, don't get a vote during elimination, but are still either red or blue, therefore rooting thier team on. Does this make any sense to anyone other than me? ). To me, that would satisfy both sides....
    You're definitely on the right track! I would add in taking the 250,000 prize money and doing it Real World/Road Rules Challenge style, where teams win 10,000 grand or whatever for each weigh in or challenge...then at the end, the players split the winnings. "Weak links" can be voted out of contention for the winnings but still choose to remain and get healthy even though their cash incentive is gone.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I thought Mo would be the one voted off not Kelly. I do think her after pic is amazing....she looks so pretty!! I think Mo is doing the best he can to the best of his ability...I am rooting for him!

I'm also starting to get ticked off with the voting process. Whoever loses the least weight each week should be automatically eliminated, so we truly do end up with "The Biggest Loser" at the end of the series.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast