+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Two words: mailorder bride.

No other earthly explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Oculona
    Did anyone else get the feeling that Dave's wife was less than thrilled to see him. He was excited to see her and she seemed to be forcing even a hello.

Jillian going off on Lisa and Dave was great. I can''t for the life of me understand why Lisa or Dave wasn't voted off. Each week the Red Team complains about Dave skating through workouts and not trying and yet he still stays.

Oh man Andrea and Kelly rocked on the stair climb. That was awesome. I had to take a break just watching them

I'm just guessing that Dave's wife, Tia?, was camera shy. After all, Dave has had to live under the magnifying lens for what? 4 or 5 weeks? She may just be reserved. I know that my partner is very, very quiet and reserved around strangers and Lord Knows how she'd feel if there was a camera crew hovering over us!

I also liked/enjoyed Jillian going "postal" on Lisa and Dave, particularly Lisa. As someone on the show said, no matter WHAT Matt said, it wouldn't be 'right', so he was screwed no matter what.

I can't stand Dave!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234