+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

That's why I hate the editing in shows like this. They show Mo as a complete and total slug... eating.. not exercising. Why oh why does he need to be rewarded for that crap?

But yes... finally he has a decent weight loss.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I don't understand why they don't vote off the slimy older red guy--the one who seems to not be trying... he's going to both men and women...they should gang up on him and vote him off. I didn't understand the reasoning with Aaron last time, don't understand this one. So the kid was a little annoying, he was losing and trying hard...

Who got eliminated this time?

Premium Member
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Matt
    was eliminated....

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Everyone voted for Matt. Matt voted for Lisa. Why can't the entire red team be voted off?

Dave and Ryan are asses and Lisa is an annoying drama queen. I was very happy when the red trainer told Lisa to shut up.

Did anyone else get the feeling that Dave's wife was less than thrilled to see him. He was excited to see her and she seemed to be forcing even a hello.

Jillian going off on Lisa and Dave was great. I can''t for the life of me understand why Lisa or Dave wasn't voted off. Each week the Red Team complains about Dave skating through workouts and not trying and yet he still stays.

Oh man Andrea and Kelly rocked on the stair climb. That was awesome. I had to take a break just watching them

I thought last night was one of the better shows all year. The hour and a half format really works well.

I thought Dave's wife might have been a little nervous with the cameras on her ... She did seem a little "cold".

I was really hoping that Mo would've downed those two cupcakes .. that would've been the reality TV moment of the year!

I don't like everyone on the show ... but they all have strong personalities. It makes the show alot more enjoyable than it should be.

Anyone suspect that NBC still provides training and diet help to those that are evicted? Maybe I am a cynic, but I find it hard to believe that these people are able to lose so much weight AFTER they leave this show. Especially Matt, who I wouldn't be surprised if he bounced back to 300 lbs within a year.

Why do these teams keep eliminating the person who is losing the most??? Oh yeah...because it is an individual who will win the big money, not the entire team. Greeedy bastards...I am sure I would be the same way with 250g's dangling in front of me. Matt and Aaron would surely have won in the end if the winner was chosen by the largest percentage of body weight lost. Too bad it is a popularity contest. The old bald guy from the red team (cannot remember his name, and frankly, wish I could forget him) is such a back stabber!! I cannot for the life of me figure out why they allow themselves to be manipulated each week by him. Sheeesh - for the love of pete will it ever stop!?!

I switched to The Amazing Race and haven't watched the last half an hour of this show yet. How much weight has Matt lost after getting the boot?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Dave skated under the radar again for another week. Hos teammates seem to resent the work that he doesn't do, yet won't vote him off. Since he lost that weight, do you think NBC might not be showing that he is actually working out and just showing when he takes a break? Granted, he and Mo could (should) be doing other exercises when everyone else is running. Maybe w/Mo's loss, he'll want to work harder now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast