+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

But Deja... Andrea had much less potential to lose.

And Aaron has lost another 27 pounds since the taping ended... so he obviously continued on with his awesome weight loss.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    But Deja... Andrea had much less potential to lose.

And Aaron has lost another 27 pounds since the taping ended... so he obviously continued on with his awesome weight loss.

He lost 27 additional lbs...but NOT in 3 weeks....he probably lost 3-4 lbs a week since he was boted.

Andrea still has about 50lbs to lose. She should lose quite a bit more before she starts to slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove
    I thought the guy on this show, with the great hair (Aaron?), who didn't need to lose so much was gorgeous. Then he took off his shirt, and WOW... he needs to make some sweet sweet love to dumbells, and seriously tone up.
    Totally agree. He has a very handsome face, but I remember thinking on the first show, "Ewwwww, dude, keep your shirt on." I'd be interested to get a good look at him now though.

I was originally cheering for blue team, but since they booted Aaron I'll have to pledge my allegiance to red team.

And I like AJane's idea of giving immunity to the one with the biggest weight loss.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I was originally cheering for blue team, but since they booted Aaron I'll have to pledge my allegiance to red team.
    I too was shocked they got rid of Aaron. I considered pulling for the red team, then I remembered it has the two people I dislike the most Ryan and Dave.

I watch the show to see the interaction between them, the show stopped being about weight loss when I realized they were not taking into account body fat. I had hoped it would be more like the challenges on the Discovery Health channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Oculona
    I watch the show to see the interaction between them, the show stopped being about weight loss when I realized they were not taking into account body fat. I had hoped it would be more like the challenges on the Discovery Health channel.
    I really like the Discovery Health Body Challenges, on one of the last ones were they had 3 men and 3 women and they started out on a boot camp fitness course there was a gentleman from the DC area that reminded me a lot of Maurice. This guy was busting his ass exercising trying to loose weight but it was not coming off. Alot of the problem was that he had a very hard time getting his eating under control. In this case I think Maurice has the same problem. All of this comes down the fact that loosing weight is a matter of making changes in both eating and exercise. Either way I think this show is becoming very ugly.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I thought both teams did well for the singing and dancing competition
    Didn't expect Aaron to be voted off....but he sure looks great in his recap!

FORT Newbie
    okay.. Aaron is my cousin, and no he did not get lipo, and no he is not a pot head.. When he called home it was about 2 months ago so the show this week is about 1 1/2 to 2 months old, since thats when his sister had the baby. I agree it sucks he got kicked off but we will see what happens to his former teamates now.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by punkprncs
    okay.. Aaron is my cousin, and no he did not get lipo, and no he is not a pot head.. When he called home it was about 2 months ago so the show this week is about 1 1/2 to 2 months old, since thats when his sister had the baby. I agree it sucks he got kicked off but we will see what happens to his former teamates now.
    As you can see your cousin's a fan fave and will be missed. Seemed both sweet and cute. Please pass on our affection, and best wishes on maintaining the loss.
    Personal aside tho, can you answer our question on the excess skin issue that was not addressed in his "after" picture? Once he lost all that weight did all signs of the "man boobs" magically vanish or did he still have some kind of sagging skin remnants? This truely isn't just nosy...I'm sure you can tell from reading this site that a lot of the viewers have a personal interest in what happens after you lose a lot of weight--either for themselves or for a significant other. Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    To be honest, I have'nt seen him since the show, he lives in california and everyone else lives in illinois, so i'll see him for christmas probably and be able to tell then. But as long as with your wieght loss, you are toneing and fairly young, the skin seems to bounce back. I'll pass the message along

Agree

Juan is soooo fake! I can't deal with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast