+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 11/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Something went wrong with my videotape---arggh! Stopped right in the middle of the weigh in. So blue lost and Aaron went? rats, he was one of my favs... So what I want to know, in the follow up on him where he had lost more weight, did they show a shirtless picture so you could see what had happened on the "man boobs" issue? that is, does his chest look "normal" now or does he have excess skin? I think it was generally agreed he looked pretty good "before" except for the flabby midsection. Thanks!!

FORT Fogey
    They didn't show it, PWS. He had a muscle shirt and it "looked" like he was at least toned around the midsection, but you couldn't really tell about the man-boobs. He looked great though.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by toque
    They didn't show it, PWS. He had a muscle shirt and it "looked" like he was at least toned around the midsection, but you couldn't really tell about the man-boobs. He looked great though.
    Thank you, Toque!

he really did look amazing. he lost a total of 63 pounds and seemed like he was in great condition.

i am curious about the manboobs, too, though. if after all that weight loss they were still there, i hope he went in for lypo or something.

i thought it was lame for them to vote aaron off, too... but i have to wonder if i were there and in the same situation, if i wouldn't have voted him off as well. he quickly became the smallest one on the team with the least need to stay. yes, his metabolism kicked ass and his weight loss was the team's only chance to win the competition, but if i were seriously overweight and was a lot larger, i think i might have done the same thing so i would have more of a chance of getting to stay on the show and stay focused on my diet.

that being said, i was sad to see him go, but so glad he lost all of his weight.

did you guys see in the previews for next week? - the blue team meets with their trainer and he says, "You guys made a HUGE mistake." the previews indicate that the trainer is talking about a big mistake in regard to letting aaron go.

I didn't see the previews...hey, maybe they'll bring Aaron back? (she asked hopefully? )
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think some skin (which still needs to be *pliable) will *backstretch(I know-I made it up). The other will remain unsightly until it's removed in surgery. I am still hopeful that my skin will backstretch some more. I also am losing in the 1 to 2 lb range a week. That is safest for me and my health. *I am not using medical terms for the skin mentioned above. These are my own descriptive words that give me hope!

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    did you guys see in the previews for next week? - the blue team meets with their trainer and he says, "You guys made a HUGE mistake." the previews indicate that the trainer is talking about a big mistake in regard to letting aaron go.
    That's what it sounded like to me too sher. I think it was a huge mistake to get rid of Aaron. He's lost more weight that any of his teammates and has done it consistently. They should have kept him for at least one more week, especially since we saw his after picture and that he has lost an additional 27 pounds. He may have had less to lose than someone like Mo, but he was losing it. It doesn't matter how much you have to lose if you're not actually losing it! It seems like they're placing too much value on potential when deciding who to vote out and who to keep.

I think this will mark the beginning of the Blue Crew's demise. I think the final winner will definitely be a man (just because men tend to be able to drop weight more easily than women) and will probably be Ryan or Matt (who will do The Ugly Cry if he wins). No spoiler - just my speculation based on the amount of weight those two have been losing.

As long as they can't vote out Bob, I'll keep watching
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    he really did look amazing. he lost a total of 63 pounds and seemed like he was in great condition.

i am curious about the manboobs, too, though. if after all that weight loss they were still there, i hope he went in for lypo or something.
    First, let me say, "I'm NOT saying this about Aaron!" I'm just sharing some general info about "Man Boobs" on young men.

If a person is a heavy doper, smoking pot daily, some men will develop boobs. My girlfriends husband is skinny as a rail, but tokes up at least 3-5 times per day. He's close to a C-cup and loves them; he claims that if his girlfriend ever leaves him, "I still got boobies to play with!" Yuck-o!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    If a person is a heavy doper, smoking pot daily, some men will develop boobs. My girlfriends husband is skinny as a rail, but tokes up at least 3-5 times per day. He's close to a C-cup and loves them; he claims that if his girlfriend ever leaves him, "I still got boobies to play with!" Yuck-o!
    This is SO not true. It's genetic.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if that were true? They would have bras for men.

FORT Newbie
    Why am I the only one who thinks voting Aaron off was a good choice. He had lost 1/2 of his goal weight....his weight loss was going to slow down. The others have ALOT of weight to lose and if their trainer "tweeks" things like the RED trainer did.....the others stand a chance of bigger weight loss than Aaron.

*thinks most of the people here have never had to lose ALOT of weight*
    Last edited by Dejablue; 11-10-2004 at 06:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast