+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lisa - Red Team

Ugh, I was so hoping they'd vote her off last night.
    What a drama queen.
    She cries over the slightest little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, I was so hoping they'd vote her off last night.
    What a drama queen.
    She cries over the slightest little thing.
    Totally agree, this girl is definitely hormonally challenged. I have a 6 yr old niece who has more control over her emotions than Lisa does. Gets old real soon, people like her are emotionally draining and you don't want them around you.

I don't think she will make it to the end. Although, I can see both girls voting Ryan off.

It's interesting the people on her team generally don't seem to mind her as much as we do watching the edited version... but wow... she does seem to be VERY emotional and ready to attack anyone else. The red team in general gets on my nerves, except kelly.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I just wanted to say that I was impressed with Lisa's performance during the last show. We've seen her emotional spells, which I've put down to having a low stress-threshold and/or being prone to anxiety attacks. But, she's hung in there and was very calm and collected when she told Dave that she had to do what was right for Lisa. She didn't sound defensive, just determined. Maybe this show has given her the confidence that she's been looking for over the past years.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey
    I'm amazed that this women hasn't been voted off, yet. If she wins, I'm gonna puke.

She was a little more calm on the last show but I still want her gone. She is such a cry baby.

It's official!!! Lisa is the wicked witch of this show. I can't stand her and I hope she goes next week. I would be a big dissapointment if she goes all the way!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

lisa bugs me SO much. everything is so dramatic with her. she overreacts to everything! i was hoping she would get the boot last night, though i believe that if she were in the bottom 2 with mo, that her red team would vote off mo instead of her.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    lisa bugs me SO much. everything is so dramatic with her. she overreacts to everything! i was hoping she would get the boot last night, though i believe that if she were in the bottom 2 with mo, that her red team would vote off mo instead of her.
    Same here!

She thinks she is the queen and even said it this episode! I really hope she goes home soon.

Ding, Dong!!! The witch is dead!!! My goal this week was to get rid of Lisa. Mission Accomplished!!!

When Ryan revaled his vote for Lisa, my mom and I were cheering and clapping and I even tried to hug her.

Lisa's final remarks were nasty unlike Andrea who had class her entire time there!!! While mom was saying, "Too Bad" to her, I continued to cheer and laugh and make alot of hand motions. I have never been this happy about an elimination on this show ever until now!!!

I must give props though. Lisa's after photo was stunning!!!! Too bad her attitude isn't. Lisa is a nasty person -- period!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast