+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lizzeth - Red Team

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    I liked Lizzeth, but it was definitely time for her to go. I'll take a guess and say that the cameramen and editors were misleading us. If she had actually stuck to her diet and consistently worked out as hard as she appeared to be, she would have lost considerably more than three pounds in two weeks. She had to be cheating and/or slacking... she had to be.
    Again, I wish they had measured inches and BMI. I think you would have seen that she probably gained muscle and lost inches. Also if she had cheated I think the camera guys would have gotten it. Most people do not cheat the first week on a diet, usually the 3rd. Even so, I was surprised that she did not loose 5 to 7 lbs the first week, just water weight. It is possible that she is already very hydrated and did not have a lot of water to lose. It is also possible that she has a very sluggish metabolism and may need 2 or 3 weeks of consistent work and diet to jump start it. If she had stayed she might have surprised us by the 3rd week. Wasn't she the one getting up early and doing extra jogging?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Wasn't she the one getting up early and doing extra jogging?
    Sure, that was her. But we have no way of knowing how long or far she jogged... Or what she was eating. I'll take results over what we're shown by the editors anyday of the week.

I truly wish Lizzeth luck in losing that weight, and she just might be able to do it (and hopefully keep it off), but she wasn't having much success on the show and she deserved to get voted out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12