+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aaron - Blue Team

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Wow! You can't even tell he's fat until he takes off his shirt and those boobs flop out. They are enormous!

From seeing this picture, and then seeing him on the show....this picture does ABSOLUTELY nothing for him :nono I found him to be very attractive (even more so once he gets his pecs toned up). Heck, I'd go out with him either way....as long as he didn't wear that photo outfit, black shoes and white socks with shorts, and I'm not even going near the shirt! But otherwise, a cutie patootie in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    From seeing this picture, and then seeing him on the show....this picture does ABSOLUTELY nothing for him :nono I found him to be very attractive (even more so once he gets his pecs toned up). Heck, I'd go out with him either way....as long as he didn't wear that photo outfit, black shoes and white socks with shorts, and I'm not even going near the shirt! But otherwise, a cutie patootie in my book.
    I agree Libs. He's a cutie.

I'll arm-wrestle you for him!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

OTS when I saw you had the last comment, I thought to myself, if she thinks he's cute I'll arm wrestle her for him! Too freakin funny! He'd just have to deal with a double date then cause we know we'd never be able to finish the arm wrestling match!

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Heck, I'd go out with him either way....as long as he didn't wear that photo outfit, black shoes and white socks with shorts, and I'm not even going near the shirt! But otherwise, a cutie patootie in my book.
    ITA, Libra! Do I stand in line, or take a number? Maybe we can be his personal trainers...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by realitynut95
    Wow! You can't even tell he's fat until he takes off his shirt and those boobs flop out. They are enormous!

When saw him without his shirt I was like WTF.....right about the boobs - his whole torso is just WEIRD looking - he doesn't seem as much over-weight at just VERY disproportioned. I can't figure out why his chest should be so misshapen and his boobs so big since the rest of him is not THAT fat......In any case I give him credit for taking his shirt off - If I looked like that and I was a guy there wouldn't be enough money to show my chest in public - in the meantime I agree he's very nice looking but I refuse to date a guy with bigger boobs than me

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    Judging from his picture, he doesn't even look overweight to me
    These photos are probably the "after" pictures. Also, this guy seems to be a threat to win it all. Twenty-seven pounds in two weeks isn't bad.

FORT Fogey
    I think these are all before pictures. Judging from the other photos no one else looks like an after!

His weight is under his shirt. If you look closely you see the love handles and flabby chest. His legs are huge as well.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I think these are all before pictures. Judging from the other photos no one else looks like an after!
    Actually, several of them look thinner in their publicity photo than they do on the show.

He did well last night, losing another seven pounds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast