+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBC wants you to be "The Biggest Loser"

When I went in there a couple weeks ago they said they were down to the wire, and they would be done with interviews by July 3rd, and they had to have the decision in by July 9th. then she said that the director would call me then. No word. I just wish they would have called either way, or better yet, have it be what you said, they haven't finished making their mind. Taping is to start August 9th, so they better step on it. Hope one of us hears SOMETHING!!!! Good luck

FORT Newbie
    i think i already posted this to hpsmommie, but do u have a screename on aol, aim or yahoo? id rreally like to talk with u about all this stuff!

FORT Newbie

Biggest Loser Started

A friend of a friend of a friend got onto this show. They just started 8/9. So if you're still waiting for a call-back, apply to another show. I just hope they don't show these poor people in a demeaning manor! Their self-esteems have to be so low already. I do hope they actually try to help them!

Is FORT going to have an Official Section for this?

This show begins on the 19th of October, a mere 9 days away and there's no major thread for this, yet?

Is there going to be one, beside this announcement of the show?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Newbie
    does anyone know if "the biggest loser" is going to have a 2nd episode? is it going to be like most reality shows where they just keep getting new people? thanks!

I'm just hoping that since NBC is involved that they show all and not stop airing before the finale is aired!

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    I know that this show is being pretty hyped by nbc and is on the main page at http://nbc.com/ It consists of two teams of six competing on different types of diets to see ultimately who can lose the most weight and become the "biggest loser". I think this is gonna be really good, and I would really like to see this show have a thread of its own!

So, why can't WE start a thread? Or, if we're not allowed, then we'll just come to this thread to chat about it.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I'll probably check it out!

I'm going to check it out, I'm just hoping thet don't have a hot-tub...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast