+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 15 - 02/04/14 - Season Finale ***SPOILERS***

Re: Season 15 Episode 15 - 02/04/14 - Season Finale ***SPOILERS***

Just saw Rachel on Access Hollywood. She's up to 120 lbs. and looks good. She says that's the weight she wants to stay at for maintenance.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Just saw Rachel on Access Hollywood. She's up to 120 lbs. and looks good. She says that's the weight she wants to stay at for maintenance.
    Thanks for the post I found a link and in the photo you can see in her face she has gained weight and this was aired on February 28 a little over 3 weeks after the finale.

'Biggest Loser' Rachel Frederickson: I've Already Gained 15 Lbs. | Access Hollywood

The first link is the article the second link is the video and you can clearly see the difference in her face.

'Biggest Loser': Rachel Frederickson Takes On Her Critics | Access Hollywood

Third link is the same interview as the second link but with all the little bits they edited out it was interesting how they did that.

Rachel Frederickson: 'I've Never Been Healthier!' | Access Hollywood
    Last edited by Bearcata; 03-09-2014 at 03:20 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Thanks, Bearcata! Interesting to hear the entire interview. I was kind of surprised, given the controversy, that she hadn't talked to her coach since the finale. That doesn't seem like a very good job of giving her support during a very stressful time, though I suppose it's possible she'd gotten support from someone else affiliated with the show.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rachel seems so happy as to what she has accomplished she comes across as a recent convert and is still blissed out from drinking the koolade. It's like she just doesn't get why folks were so up in arms as to what happened. She is probably being bombarded by so many opportunities right now that she can't even think straight. I wonder what she will be like 6 months from now or a year from now when all the stardust has been washed out of her eyes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just seeing her face & legs in that clip, she looks wonderful now. I hope she can maintain at 120 like she wants. It's a slim but healthy look & size for her.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread