+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 13 - 01/21/14 *SPOILERS*

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Season 15 Episode 13 - 01/21/14 *SPOILERS*

Right, and while we see them running and biking in the gym, not seeing any pool work. They may be doing it and we're not seeing it of course, but if so, I"m surprised they haven't shown something with Bobby at least.

Allison S. is leaving DOOL, which she's been on since she was 16....hopefully not also leaving TBL--she's been a good host.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Right, and while we see them running and biking in the gym, not seeing any pool work. They may be doing it and we're not seeing it of course, but if so, I"m surprised they haven't shown something with Bobby at least.

Allison S. is leaving DOOL, which she's been on since she was 16....hopefully not also leaving TBL--she's been a good host.
    She said she has been working for 21 yrs without out a break and wants to spend time with her kids. I don't think she will be leaving The Biggest Loser as the time commitment is not as intense as working on a Soap Opera.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FYI:

The triathlon episode showing this week will only be 1 hour long due to the President's State of the Union Speech.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, that's going to be packed, with the weigh in and all the drama of the triathlon!

I think Rachael takes a lot of accountability for her weight gain and she is taking responsibility for her weight loss. That would be hard to take for people who see themselves as victims. Combine this with the successes she has in comps and they see her as "not needing this as much as I do". She may come off as standoffish to those who are very social but I think she has issues with trust that keep her from making friends as easily. I do see very genuine smiles and appreciation for others from her at weigh-ins.

I am a fan.
    Photobabe likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123