+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 10 - 12/17 *SPOILERS*

Re: Season 15 Episode 10 - 12/17 *SPOILERS*

While Alli claims it is week 10 it is more likely week 12 or 14 as it is known that the producers so play with how long the weeks are between weight ins. This second chances season is getting ridiculous, when the show comes back on Jan 7th there will only be 5 episodes left until the season finale. You started with 10 players at the beginning of the episode eliminated 2 and 1 will be coming back so that leaves 9 players and 5 episodes so there will have to be a couple more double eliminations. That being said I was glad the two bigger guys were eliminated. Doesn't it seem as if Bob indicated that Hap was not consistent (with his food???) and that is why he was not having good results with his weigh ins???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Have to say all the women are looking good and all seem to have a nice hour glass figure or should I thank spanx for that. Did like the side by side photos of the contestants before the weight ins as you can really see how they are changing...it's a great feature and I hope they keep doing it. With the exception of Jay all the men still look pretty big.
    Cootie likes this.

All I could think of when they announced the big twist is: Man, they really, really, REALLY want Ruben to win TBL. Seriously.

At this rate, we'll be watching this show come spring break.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    All I could think of when they announced the big twist is: Man, they really, really, REALLY want Ruben to win TBL. Seriously.

At this rate, we'll be watching this show come spring break.
    The finale is supposed to be on February 4th, 2014.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't even know how many are left. 10? 11?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Have to say all the women are looking good and all seem to have a nice hour glass figure or should I thank spanx for that. Did like the side by side photos of the contestants before the weight ins as you can really see how they are changing...it's a great feature and I hope they keep doing it. With the exception of Jay all the men still look pretty big.
    The small waisted, larger in lower body female is their prefered body type for the female cast. I assume it is because they make better "after" figures.

Ray is very close to his goal now and looking good. Bodies are different but I bet he is spot on with his food where others may go over the line a bit. They probably give them a calorie count not to exceed but depending on how those calories are used can make a difference. I would like to see what Ray is eating vs the others. I would venture a guess that he is not eating tortillas or Subway buns as much as the others. Flour products slow weight loss. You lose, it is a calorie game, but just more slowly.

On the next show it is likely that at least 2 will go home.

Ruben is not going to make it back in, we have already seen him on TV and though thinner he has a long way to go.

Since there is a long time from the final episode to the live finale we may see the best ending yet.

Not interested in the triathlon training in the least. My biggest frustration with this show is the emphasis on extreme exercise rather than diet and moderate exercise, i.e., the options available to most of us.
    Shoepie likes this.

I think the triathlon training is a good idea. Isn't a triathlon running, swimming and cycling? Those are activities that are available to most every one. And, to me, a lot more entertaining than pushing heavy objects, lifting weights or jumping on boxes.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I think the triathlon training is a good idea. Isn't a triathlon running, swimming and cycling? Those are activities that are available to most every one. And, to me, a lot more entertaining than pushing heavy objects, lifting weights or jumping on boxes.
    Seriously who cares if you can jump on a big box. I can't jump (boxes, jacks or rope) but I can lift heavy weights. 'Sides I have some girls I have to protect from all that up and down flapping.
    NCLurker, PWS and GabbyG like this.

I really like this season's no vote elimination, I do wish that it was based on a cumulative percent though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast