+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Season 15 Episode 6 - 11/19 *SPOILERS*

To the Point

Re: Season 15 Episode 6 - 11/19 *SPOILERS*

My DH just informed me that he knows Chelsea and that she is an incredibly sweet lady.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Which one is CHelsea again? I hardly know anyone's name yet...

To the Point

Bob's team. The blonde he wanted to save the save for. She has been a really hard worker with a really positive attitude the whole time. I believe her numbers have been pretty good every week as well.

Edited to add, I went and checked, her numbers have been consistent but not super high. She started at 241 lbs and has lost 44 lbs. I liked her before I was aware of the connection, but I am really hoping she makes it pretty far into the season now. Well, this season doesn't really have a lot of time left. DH said that she has lost over 100 lbs.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 11-23-2013 at 09:45 AM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She should certainly be competitive. If she started at 241 her 50% goal (the usual winner range) would be 120.5 ... both to lose and as a final weight...if she's already lost OVER 100 then she's closing in on that. Of course I don't know how tall she is. If she's 5'4" or so it would be doable, but if she's 5'8" or so it would be really hard. I remember her now...and I remember thinking she was looking pretty good at having lost 44 lbs., had a waist, etc.

Supposedly the season finale is on December 17, there are only 4 episodes left. There are 13 players still on the ranch. So with 3 players in the finale that means 10 people have to be eliminated in the next 3 episodes???? Unless they change the number of people in the finale you are looking at multiple eliminations over the next 3 weeks. Unless there are some other twists in the game.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

We could have some quitters. I doubt it. This season is ready to be over for me. We have not gotten to know the contestants. We see a challenge and last chance workout, then weigh in. There has to be a middle ground for this show, but they have yet to find it.
    There's no place like home!

I think Chelsea is the one with the very overweight young daughter. I hope they can help her get that under control.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    We could have some quitters. I doubt it. This season is ready to be over for me. We have not gotten to know the contestants. We see a challenge and last chance workout, then weigh in. There has to be a middle ground for this show, but they have yet to find it.
    Speaking of quitting, Buddy and Mark's quit a couple seasons ago really pissed me off. They quit because they found out someone was coming back into the game. Ironically, it ended up being Jeremy, who was still in the house at the time of the quit. Must make them look stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123