+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Season 14--Episode 12--3/18/13 2 hour season finale!

Re: Season 14--Episode 12--3/18/13 2 hour season finale!

ITA, I NEVER would've recognized Danni. Her cheekbones (maybe make up? lol) were absolutely amazing. So were her arms! Nice and tones...even spray tan can't take that! Remember Britney Spears at the VMA's with the spray tan on her bulging belly?

At this point, I honestly can't bet who's going to win! The kids were fantastic, so proud of them. I hope their familes continue their revised shopping habits.

You may be the only one watching now, but I will be watching in 1 hour and 12 minutes.

So thanks!

Wish I could stay and comment! It stinks to multi-task. Wah!

I hate Danni's hair...but other than that my bet is on another pink win. I say she takes it!
    CupidGuest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm the only one commenting and watching???
    I'd watch with you if I lived in your time zone. Thanks for the great commentary! I can't wait to see it later tonight.

And she needed to lose more than 120 to beat Jeff and she lost 121 and wins!

Decided by a pound....I bet we hear that referenced many times in future seasons. I was never a big Jeff fan, but I bet he is playing the 'woulda/shoulda/coulda' game in his head right now.

Jeff lost 46.65% and Danni lost 46.89%. WOW.
    Last edited by Maybaybie; 03-18-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    Cootie likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sunny has lost 51 lbs. and 4 dress sizes. All the kids look better, although oddly they are all still kind of thick around the waist.

Jared has kept the 245 lbs. off for 15 years. Courtney from Season 11 has been voted to be in commercials with him... she seems to have put on a lot of weight...not sure what we are going to see in the commercials...her losing weight again?

Jackson lost 138 lbs., 42.07 %, less than Gina.
    Jeff lost 181 lbs., 46.65 %, more than Gina by less than 1%
    Danni lost 121 lbs. and wins.

Jeff has lost that scruffy beard, looks better. He's closer to his goal than Francie...hope that's ok....
    Last edited by PWS; 03-18-2013 at 10:16 PM.
    Cootie likes this.

Jillian is still batting 1000, she wins again...ok Danni wins, but with Jillian as her trainer. I thought kind of odd there was one from each trainer in the finals, kind of missed that fact. I just could not get into this season.
    There's no place like home!

Thanks for the spoilers - I liked this season, especially the kids. And Danni - what a hard working woman. She deserved it.

Quick Impressions:

Wow, Jillian looks great in that yellow dress. Nice to see her feminine side and not her going for the tough biker chick.

Liked Alison's dress too. Liked the length and it wasn't too slutty in the bosom.

Dolvett cleans up really nice.

What is Bob trying to channel in that pleather shirt??

In fact I think the stylist's went to town on the contestants or they all have good taste. All the women wore nice age appropriate dresses and most not too tight. Pam's looked great on her. Even the guys suits fit well. In fact both Jeff and Jackson looked thinner in there suits then in their weight in clothes.

Liked the At Home Success stories that was a very nice touch. Liked that they are going to include that next season. Nice to see how the show touches folks and inspires them.

Many of the ladies rocked the house and I was most impressed with Danni, Gina and Lisa. Honorable mentions to Pam and Alex with Francelina a third runner up.

It was nice to see Nikki in the audience and it is obvious that she continued her weight loss journey as she too looked good from what I saw.

Happy to see the kids and get to hear their actual weight loses. Would have luv'ed to see their stats for the pushups, pullups, 1 mile run etc.... just to see how much further they improved.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast