+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 14 - episode 11 - 03/11/13

Re: Season 14 - episode 11 - 03/11/13

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post
    And I cry all season long, but the moment between Jeff and Bob had me blubbering.
    LOL!!! I barely ever cry during this show, but I teared up there, too.

I'm glad that they obviously were very careful in choosing the cast this time around, after the utter debacle of the Conda Crew. Gina and Jeff were just enough of semi-villains to keep things interesting. Adding the kids really put a positive spin on the show as a whole.
    sunnydayz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Danni looks great! How in the heck did she lose 11lbs this week at her size!?!?!?! Wow! I'm impressed.
    That I don't get at all, but I was way more impressed with the 19 lbs of added muscle. I am at a loss as to how she managed that. What black magic is Jillian using in her food & workout plan?? I did notice the cuts on Danni's upper arms and shoulders when they were all sitting at the kitchen table at the ranch, and thought that it was pretty admirable for less than 3 months of working out (never mind starting out as 100 lbs overweight or so), but someone please tell me how you drop such an incredible amount of weight AND add that much muscle so fast?

I am going to see Jillian Michaels' tour in a few weeks and if I have a chance - there is a Q&A after her talk - I plan to demand an answer.

Danni was easily the best contestant for me this season - didn't really care for anyone else, but I like Joe well enough to wish him for the 3rd finalist - but in spite of that, there were a couple of good things going this time. The addition of the kids was inspired - lovely children and so easy to root for. The shorter run is much easier to take. I'm a Jill fan so I was thrilled to have her back in the fold. Now just trim the episode times to 1 hour (you can have 2 hours for the premiere and the finale, NBC - no more than that) and I'll be happy. Well, not as happy as I'd be if they could take away all those tiresome product plugs.
    GabbyG and mandmmom2 like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ha! Love it Bearcata!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am blaming it all on the lite Progresso Soup.

Thanks for posting that! I love to catch lack of continuity. Can't believe I didn't, must be losing my touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    DId anyone else notice the lack of continuity when they first showed the kids on the steps? Sunny's hair was down and then when the kids all started hugging the contestants on the steps her hair was in a ponytail and when the hug was over it was down again. It's really no big deal, but how can this get by editing when it stood out like a sore thumb to me?

And I still can't believe Danni has 34 more pounds to lose to get to 50%. She will be an absolute stick at the finale!

I think Jackson has the votes in the bag. Joe seems like a really nice guy, but his story just isn't as compelling as Jackson's and his personality is more reserved. I can't wait to see Jackson at the finale- I think he's going to bring it.
    Maybaybie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345