+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 14 - episode 11 - 03/11/13

Re: Season 14 - episode 11 - 03/11/13

Oh, forgot to mention that the show had a really cute spot about a girl named Breanna and she lost 72 lbs. Her mom threw out all the junk food in the house and started giving the kids fruits and veggies and made them do an hour of exercise every day.

Now that I have see this clip I wish the show had aired more of these clips about young kids making changes in their lives like this over the season.
    Cootie and mandmmom2 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

DId anyone else notice the lack of continuity when they first showed the kids on the steps? Sunny's hair was down and then when the kids all started hugging the contestants on the steps her hair was in a ponytail and when the hug was over it was down again. It's really no big deal, but how can this get by editing when it stood out like a sore thumb to me?

And I still can't believe Danni has 34 more pounds to lose to get to 50%. She will be an absolute stick at the finale!

I think Jackson has the votes in the bag. Joe seems like a really nice guy, but his story just isn't as compelling as Jackson's and his personality is more reserved. I can't wait to see Jackson at the finale- I think he's going to bring it.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    But Bob is proud that she is not having a hissy fit about it.
    I didn't really understand this. He jumped Joe's case for not losing much and then praised Gina for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by wymama View Post
    I didn't really understand this. He jumped Joe's case for not losing much and then praised Gina for the same thing.
    It's not that he was happy with the 2 lb weight loss. He was happy Gina didn't fall apart like she usually does over any slight.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    DId anyone else notice the lack of continuity when they first showed the kids on the steps? Sunny's hair was down and then when the kids all started hugging the contestants on the steps her hair was in a ponytail and when the hug was over it was down again. It's really no big deal, but how can this get by editing when it stood out like a sore thumb to me?

And I still can't believe Danni has 34 more pounds to lose to get to 50%. She will be an absolute stick at the finale!

I think Jackson has the votes in the bag. Joe seems like a really nice guy, but his story just isn't as compelling as Jackson's and his personality is more reserved. I can't wait to see Jackson at the finale- I think he's going to bring it.
    Not really, at 5'6" and 130lbs she will be terrific. Danni is very well shaped and her fat is very evenly distributed all over her body. But even last week in at her Makeover reveal outfit I could see in her butt and legs where she could very easily lose 20 and 30 more pounds and still look very healthy and fit.

To the Point

Danni is looking fantastic. I think she can easily hit the 50%. And the good thing is, she can probably hit that mark and still do it without doing anything more drastic than what they have already been doing. Let's face it, Biggest Loser is a drastic method in every way.

There have been moments this season when I have found most of these contestants to be annoying and irritating, but I have tried to put myself in their shoes and realize that to be on the ranch trying to stick to a very controlled diet (especially compared to what they used to have, but also compared to what most people have), working out for HOURS each day and pretty much having your focus on nothing else but your weight would be beyond stressful and trying. I am sure that initially they all had to experience headaches and irritability from the huge reduction in food intake, incredible muscle soreness from the extreme workouts and amount of time spent working out and just a general loneliness from being away from family and friends. Those first several weeks had to be hell.

Danni looks great! How in the heck did she lose 11lbs this week at her size!?!?!?! Wow! I'm impressed.

I like Jackson but I feel Joe deserves to be in the finale. JMO though. But then again if Joe is in the finale and Jackson isn't then Gina could win the At Home prize and I don't want her too. I'm so bad. She just rubs me wrong....so does Jeff.
    captain likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Much as I don't love Jeff, I found myself very moved by Bob's talk with him last night. Interesting why this particular contestant has touched Bob so deeply.

I would rather Joe in the finale than Jackson, but I tend to be partial to the athletes. They're a little more no-nonsense about the process, which I like.

I was happy to see that Gina didn't break down at her number (she looked so cute, too!). Not sure how her personality changed that drastically in a week, but nice to see nonetheless.

The way things were going I really expected to see Gina, Joe and Danni in the finale. It would have been a tight race. I just don't see either Jeff or Jackson being the Biggest Loser, but Jeremy won his season and I really didn't expect that. But if Jeff is going to be in the finale then Jackson should also be in the finale because I don't think either can win the title.

FORT Fanatic

I love this show, and I love this season's cast. I think the way they did eliminations really help.
    And I cry all season long, but the moment between Jeff and Bob had me blubbering.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast