+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Season 14 - episode 10 - 03/04/13

Re: Season 14 - episode 10 - 03/04/13

I thought Gina's daughter was being insensitive too. Glad I wasn't the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'd love to see Danni take the prize. She's just a great girl, and seems focused and motivated. Gina is a pill but she sure manages to drop the weight every week!! I don't care for her, but I guess she's still better than Conda (shudder). I like Joe, and I really admired his twin for losing as much as he did at home. That is a great way to motivate others to get started on their own.

I wish Bob would shave that beard.

Danni for the win!!

To be fair, anyone is better than Conda.

Agreed on all points! Especially Bob shaving the beard.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I thought Gina's daughter was being insensitive too. Glad I wasn't the only one!
    I didn't realize that was her daughter. I thought she was just a rude friend. That does make what she said that much more awful.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Thank you for the Bob shave your beard comment. I cannot believe he thinks it looks good on him.
    He's a fashion victim. Those bushman beards are "in" now but there's not many who can pull them off.
    sweetpea likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    He's a fashion victim. Those bushman beards are "in" now but there's not many who can pull them off.
    Yup. Add in those black hipster glasses he wears, and I'm just shaking my head. Bob, Bob, Bob....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Too bad at the makeover Tim G. didn't give Bob some advice as well! On the other hand I think Bob always looks good, beard, glasses, you name it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'd love to see Danni take the prize. She's just a great girl, and seems focused and motivated. Gina is a pill but she sure manages to drop the weight every week!! I don't care for her, but I guess she's still better than Conda (shudder). I like Joe, and I really admired his twin for losing as much as he did at home. That is a great way to motivate others to get started on their own.

I agree about Jackson and Jeff. They still have a long way to go. I could *not* believe all the food Jeff's friends had ordered at the restaurant. Yowza.

And what a brat Gina's daughter was. She said eating the mexican plate filled with cheese and refried beans wasn't worth it and her daughter pipes up "it is to me!" - way to be supportive there, kiddo. I know they try to make sure the eating out with the family segments show the contestants in a potentially disastrous situation so we can see them being strong and not caving in, but it is kind of ridiculous to think that the person's closest support system would blatantly order such unhealthy food while out, even when their loved one is struggling to avoid it. I can understand Jeff's friends because as the one said, they are all young guys and obviously weren't dealing with weight issues that I could see, but close family? Bizarre.

I wish Bob would shave that beard.

Danni for the win!!
    I agree with all except the dinner table conversations and orders. I think production arranges the entire thing; they need to set up lighting and sound. It is probably filmed early in the morning or on a day they are closed. They arrange the menu choices ahead, too. I don't think the diners have a choice. They aim to exaggerate what life is like off the ranch and play up the temptations.

It was downright silly when Gina said this is not what I ordered. Then they appear with a salad.

I also think Gina's daughter was asked to say that to illustrate that sabotage can happen from those you love. I bet her daughter is thrilled at what she has done!

Now for Bob. Shave your beard, get a spray tan or go outside to get a hint of color, for cryin' out loud. Geek glasses are in, nice try. These don't fit you, too big. They have many sizes and choices within this catagory. And stop wearing them during the weigh in, go with contacts. The reflection is terrible.

Gina and Danni are going to look fabulous at the finale.

Regarding Bob....I don't like his hair slicked back at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345