+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Season 14 - episode 8 - 02/18/13

Re: Season 14 - episode 8 - 02/18/13

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Alex loses 3lbs, Jeff loses 4lbs.
    Thanks for the updates. I love the spoilers...

Well, Francelina is down to 190lbs and officially dating Jeff and studying to get into medical school.
    Cootie likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh, luved seeing Nate, eliminated week 2, at the photo shot. He is down 90lbs.

A few things....

When they were on the last mound of dirt during the challange they found the green arrow and there was 1:56 left on the clock. I'm not sure I am buying that they put down their shovels, ran down the hill, across the sand, helped Gina up, all of them up a ladder and made it to the end of that very long pier in under 2 minutes. Nope, just not buying it. Am I nuts here?

I was disappointed they didn't show Danni and Jackson on the high wire. They are my 2 favorites and I was looking forward to seeing how they did.

Alex- no one believes your BS except for you. Pick it up, girlie!

I was sure Gina was going home after 2 hours of The Gina Show, but I guess not. I also don't think some of it isn't planned and set-up by her to cause drama and fractures in the house, which will in turn get her further ahead.

Francie and Jeff?! Didn't see that one coming....!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know! Francie and Jeff---and here I ddin't start my usual TBL love connection thread for this season! Have to do that tomorrow when the forum opens up again.
    Well, a disappointing week for everyone except Danni. But I guess they had to slow down at some point. For once Alex wasn't worse than everyone else. And I'm sorry, but I thought everyone jumping on Gina for being cheerful-she actually seemed in a good mood after the high wire thing, and it carried over... and then whamo. Yes, she'd been bratty during the week or over sensitive or whatever, but Ali's question was more or less, how do you feel about this evening...will you all lose 51 lbs., not about how was your week, Gina. She answered the question asked positively and the trainers all acted like she had said something completely different.
    And I had to wonder if Joe wasn't trying to unnerve her on purpose... if he wasn't hoping they wouldn't hit 51 and she'd be below the line... she's been his biggest competition.
    sunshine3331 and wannasee like this.

To the Point

Gina would be a seriously difficult person to spend that much time around if the edit is accurate and based on comments the other contestants have made, I'm guessing that edit would be accurate. I can't quite put my finger on what I am seeing with her. She's obviously used to having control and calling the shots. She has real issues with anyone calling her out on her behavior. She doesn't play well with others, but she is capable of producing results.

I thought for sure Gina was going home since it was the Gina Show last night...and I am so over her!

Here are the updated numbers. Gina is in the lead, followed by Joe, and then Danni:

Alex 198/195/3/1.52%/18.75% Total
    Gina 184/180/4/2.17%/24.9% Total
    Jeff 312/308/4/1.28%/19.07% Total
    Danni 201/194/7/3.48%/22.48% Total
    Francelina 213/211/2/0.94%/20.97% Total
    Jackson 266/261/5/1.88%/20.43% Total
    Joe 279/273/6/2.15%/25% Total
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Ok...there has been something I've wanted to remark on but was afraid of being "egged" by everyone. I'm not trying to be mean by this but why does Franc have so much "???" around her neck? It's not a double chin...
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I think Gina puts on a happy face when it is time for her to present like when it's her turn at the weight in. She obviously is rather difficult during the rest of the week and her fellow contestants are fed up with it. I think Danni is the only person she treats well in the house. Just from all the comments in previous episodes this is been going on for 8 weeks ( anyone catch that Jillian said 3 months - further proof that Big Loser weeks are weird ). It must be pretty bad for all 3 trainers to voice their opinions. I also think Gina doesn't get how annoying she is. Joe is probably the only one voicing his displeasure in her presence. If one person is saying it, others are thinking it.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

Gina is just a big sourpuss. She's a grown ass woman, time for her to act like one instead of a child throwing temper tantrums. I was hoping she'd go home. She seems like one of those people that will never be happy because deep down the only time they really are happy is when they are unhappy. I've known people like that and they drain the life out of you!

I was shocked at how little weight everyone lost this week! Francilina and Jeff are dating? Odd couple it seems to me.

The kids have looked they they've slimmed down some, especially Biingo.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast