+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Season 14 - episode 6 - 02/04/13

Season 14 - episode 6 - 02/04/13

No one watching?

So glad Jeff didn't make weight he is so arrogant it was nice to see him cut down a bit.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Season 14 - episode 6 - 02/04/13

I come in late every other Monday so just saw the last half hour. I'm going to try to catch up on the rest of the show tomorrow.

So sad to see David go! He was one of my favorite contestants ever. Given his injury, I found his numbers astonishing. I'm not surprised but am glad that he's doing so well at home. I think he's a threat to win the at-home prize, no problem.
    Photobabe likes this.

I'm watching now on the west coast. I love being spoiled, so thanks lizardcat for the outcome. It will be fun to watch the editing on this one. It is amazing that this is the halfway point of the season. One person faces the scale for the team. Each trainer is going to decide who the person is who will represent the team with a roll of the dice at the weigh-in. Team challenge for sure. Unless you are Danni - she is taking it all on for her team of one. I have a hard time thinking of Gina being an attorney. She has such low confidence. But it seems like she is going to have a breakthrough sometime soon. Bob is really working on her. All the contestants are starting to look energized and healthy!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Not just an attorney, but an attorney who's well thought of...
    You can really see the athlete in Danni...
    Good that the blue team lost someone before they went to singles, otherwise you'd have a situation where everyone else got voted out. This way red and white can join up and it will be 4 to 4.
    Glad David is doing well... I guess his knee healed? Or with less weight on it is less of an issue? Not clear to me.

I wonder if the Blue Team knew they were going to singles next week if they would have kept David and sent Jeff home? I would have voted off Jeff regardless.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I loved Danni's last chance workout. It looked really scary but in a fun way. Jillian seemed to like it, too! Good for both of them! Jillian calling her a "workout buddy" was a high compliment to Danni's abilities and effort.
    Shoepie, mesachick and wannasee like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wonder if the Blue Team knew they were going to singles next week if they would have kept David and sent Jeff home? I would have voted off Jeff regardless.
    As they watched the white team get down to one, you would think that would signal an alert.

I was glad to see Bob finally get Gina in line. Even so I don't find her likeable.

I FF through the kid spots. Seeing their families was interesting but it stops there for me.

Danni may turn out to be the beauty at the finale. I hope we see many down to goal weight rather than the stuffed into Spanx and male cumberbunds look.
    NCLurker likes this.

I watched but been so busy here at work that I've not had time for much of anything until now. I would have sent Gina home based off biggest threat. But maybe they think a girl isn't a threat. Not sure.

I'm glad Danni is doing so well by herself. She is learning to lean on her ownself instead of others, which is what it takes in the real world. She may have friends and family but sometimes, even though best intentions, they aren't always helpful.

I can't stand Jeff...at all.

Here are the numbers. Joe took the lead, then Danni, and then Gina. Such a close race. It's going to be intersting.

Alex 207/204/3/1.45%/15% Total
    David 253/250/3/1.19%/18.57% Total
    Gina 197/193/4/2.03%/19.59% Total
    Jeff 329/323/6/1.82%/16.75% Total
    Michael 371/363/8/2.16%/18.24% Total
    Danni 213/207/6/2.82%/19.77% Total
    Francelina 224/217/7/3.13%/18.73% Total
    Jackson 280/279/1/0.36%/14.94% Total
    Joe 299/291/8/2.68%/20.05% Total

I find it unusual (not sure if that's the right word to use) that Jackson is the youngest player and a male and yet he is in last place.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I'm finding it hard to believe this is the halfway mark. If you take their percentages and double them, no one will be at 50%- usually the marker for winning. I know they get a certain amount of time between leaving the ranch and the finale, but I'm not feeling it yet. Not to mention that the first 25% will come off a lot easier than the last 25%. I guess we wait and see....

I am shocked that Jackson is still puking during the workouts. Doesn't that seem weird? I wonder what is up with that.

Shoepie - I too am not finding the kid angle all that interesting. Are they losing any weight? It doesn't *look* like it, but it's kind of hard to tell. I am glad to see that they seem to be feeling better about themselves though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast