+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 1/14/13 Show Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/14/13 Show Discussion

I watched part of the show. Did the blue team work out at all, other than the last chance workout? This show is way too ruthless... three people are leaving next week. They should find a way for all of them to stay on the ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I watched part of the show. Did the blue team work out at all, other than the last chance workout? This show is way too ruthless... three people are leaving next week. They should find a way for all of them to stay on the ranch.
    Personally I am thrilled 3 people are leaving next week maybe they will go back to a 1 hour format with this many people gone. One can only hope.
    captain likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was multitasking last night so I missed some parts of the show. Did Alison say the losing team couldn't do any type of physical activity inside that kids junk room? I was just wondering b/c I would have at least walked in circles and maybe danced to some music...something!!! I do agree that sleeping is better than eating that crap though.

Also, I missed all the instructions for the last challenge....was is said that the ball had to in their hands the whole time? I would have thrown the ball over the bit as far as possible (not that it would make it all the way across it) so that it would have less gum on it and less to carry through the gum. But the women were smart by leaping in to the middle as close as possible to get less gum on them. The red team seems to use common sense in these challenges.

I hated to see the red team loose the weigh in. It was expected though. Dolvett kept saying in his PI's that they have won the last two weigh in's and they have to up their game to win this weigh in and yada yada yada....dead giveaway for the loosing team. In regards to the voting...why have them go in a secret room to vote if they come together at the end to reveal who they voted for and why?!!? Makes no sense to me. And honestly the looser of the week should have went home.

I haven't kept track of the percentages so not sure who lost the lest percentage wise on the red team. Maybe I'll do that now....create a spreadsheet....I'll post it once I'm done.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I agree that the contestants easily could have worked out in the "kids' room"--jumping jacks, pushups, etc. I can't believe it didn't even occur to them! Did anyone give in and eat the treats? I, too, was away from the TV on and off all night.

The Jillian/Pam thing is kind of interesting at this point....they're both drama queens, so I think the yelling and crying will continue for awhile. I admire Jillian's patience with Pam, however; she'd drive me crazy. On the Dr. Oz show, Jillian did hint that there are guests whom she never grows to like--wonder if she had Pam in mind?

The "new" format for voting seems like a waste. I, too, had hoped we'd be spared the explanations ("I really admire this person...I voted for her because I know she's strong enough to do it on her own," blah blah). I don't understand why they changed it.

I was sorry to see Cate go. She seemed to be hitting her stride and was such a genuinely caring person. That said, you need to be a little callous and scheming to make it to the end, so just as well that she went now.

Here is the lastest weight losses and percentages. Name/prior week weight/curr weight/lbs lost/% curr/% total all weeks:

Alex 225/221/4/1.78%/7.92% Total
    David 278/272/6/2.16%/11.4% Total
    Gina 223/215/8/3.59%/12.24% Total
    Jeff 359/348/11/3.06%/10.31% Total
    Michael 409/396/13/3.18%/10.81% Total
    Danni 234/228/6/2.56%/11.63% Total
    Pam 219/210/9/4.11%/11.39% Total
    Cate 220/218/2/0.91%/8.02% Total
    Francelina 242/237/5/2.07%/11.24% Total
    Jackson 302/300/2/0.66%/8.54% Total
    Joe 326/317/9/2.76%/12.91% Total
    Lisa 225/223/2/0.89%/9.35% Total
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

First time to watch in a couple of season's (I stopped the year with Mr and Mrs Claus) I only caught from the bubble gum challenge onward. How is the eating plan working this year? Is each trainer making their own or are all the teams eating the same food?

Also ETA the white team woman who won the challenge is extremely annoying.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I also hated to see Cate go. She was a big encouragement to everyone in the house. She looks good now though and am proud of her for sticking with it when she got back home.

Joe and Gina are the top losers total. I'm surprised some of the bigger guys aren't loosing what we've seen in the past.

tbamom, I haven't heard a word about the eating plan (though I've missed bits and pieces of the shows--wish it came on after all my kids were in bed!).

Is anyone else suspicious of all those two-pound losses? If Dolvett says they did nothing wrong in their workouts, I would think they messed up their eating somewhere. One person losing just two pounds seems reasonable, but not three on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    tbamom, I haven't heard a word about the eating plan (though I've missed bits and pieces of the shows--wish it came on after all my kids were in bed!).

Is anyone else suspicious of all those two-pound losses? If Dolvett says they did nothing wrong in their workouts, I would think they messed up their eating somewhere. One person losing just two pounds seems reasonable, but not three on the same team.
    That is kind of why I was wondering what was going on with food. The young boy with the glasses on the red team shouldn't have had such low results (or so you'd think) because he has so much to lose that a basic lifestyle change should get him going for a few weeks at least. I guess next week Dolvett's team will all go poop before and see some major results.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I guess next week Dolvett's team will all go poop before and see some major results.
    LOL!

I agree. I don't care how huge the losses were the first week--these people have 100+ pounds to lose. They could have lost two pounds with a fairly miniscule change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast