+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 1/6 Premiere Discussion

1/6 Premiere Discussion

Two hour premiere tonight.......
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: 1/6 Premiere Discussion

The show starts off Ali explaining the rules for the teens and then introduces the trainers and then announces the contestants. No one knew who was selected.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I' m not sure I will stay up for two hours watching tonight.....I get up at 4:30 and need sleep!!!

Three kids 16 and under are going to be losing weight from home and being monitored by their trainers. Each kid got Jillian, Bob, or Dorvett.
    Then, Allison called 15 people to come up and get their key to the BL gym. The season has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I' m not sure I will stay up for two hours watching tonight.....I get up at 4:30 and need sleep!!!
    Thank you for starting the thread, mandmmom2!!

blue is Bob
    red is dul
    white is jill

"Let me make something clear to you, DO NOT TOUCH THE TREADMILL!!! Every time you touch the treadmill, I will add 5 minutes..." LOL WB Jillian!!

first workouts are the best!!!

Dul is working with the kids first while B/J workout the adults

Oh man!! Jackson fainted!

FORT Fogey

I'm much more comfortable with the younger kids being on the show now that they've explained how it will work for them. It's more like they're honorary ambassadors for the teams, since they can't be eliminated and they won't be living on campus much. I think that's much better for the kids, and it prevents the inevitable adults-throwing-themselves-on-the-sword moment to keep them on the show because they're young and need it more. It's also nice that the kids all seem well-spoken and sincere about wanting to succeed.

It also might be interesting to see how the adults, including the trainers, watch themselves around the kids when they aren't there. As my mother would say, they better watch their language. I'm also intrigued by how the trainers will handle training kids, as opposed to adults. Will Jillian expect them to be warriors, attack dogs, and pit bulls too?

Oh, yeah, and if that Bingo were any cuter, he'd be doing peanut butter commercials. Oh, wait, I mean PSAs on the importance of fruits and vegetables in kids' diets.

And now I'm really glad the kids are outside. They didn't need to see that guy collapse to the floor like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast