+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Jillian returns!

Re: Jillian returns!

I stopped watching this show a long time ago, mainly because of Jillian. Her motives may be good, but I find her to be a big-time bully. I would never respond to her tactics in a positive way. I'd walk away as fast as I could.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Jillian wasn't on the show last season, but they had an equally unpleasant contestant named Conda. They must have chosen Conda to create drama, tension. But with Jillian back on the show, they don't need any unpleasant contestants to create drama. I saw a promo for the next show, and Jillian looked as angry as she always does.

You gotta admit, though--it would have been awesome to see Jillian and Conda go head to head! Much as I don't like Jillian's methods, I do think she has the contestants' best interests at heart. Conda was just bad news all around.
    dagwood and PWS like this.

I remember saying I wish Jill was around during that season...to put Conda in her place!!!!
    PWS likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    You gotta admit, though--it would have been awesome to see Jillian and Conda go head to head! Much as I don't like Jillian's methods, I do think she has the contestants' best interests at heart. Conda was just bad news all around.
    That I would have loved to have seen
    sweetpea likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So tonight we see the soft Jillian and her sole client loses a lot... will Jillian change her style? Not too likely for future seasons, but maybe she'll go back to being more like she was the first season or two...not squishy exactly but not such a bully.

I have to give Jillian credit for realizing when her approach wasn't working and being willing to change. She didn't seem to cop a star attitude when she realized she might be leaving the show; she just tried to do better.
    mesachick and mandmmom2 like this.

I agree. I was impressed that she changed her method with Danni. And she was worried but it turned out for the best. It does seem Danni is the most self motivated one there. And I think her being the only white team member left will benefit her in the long run....she has to learn to depend on herself and not others and learn to self motivate b/c she has no one to motivate her and vice versa.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Jillian's attitude is an act, Conda's isn't. Conda would have won against Jillian.

DH saw the previews for tonight and is absolutely convinced the whole "Jillian turns nice" situation was scripted from the beginning. I'm not sure--she came back so overly nasty that it stands to reason. However, no way could they have forecast she'd lose all but one of her players.

What do you guys think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast