+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 18 - 05/01/12 - The Finale

Re: Season 13 - Episode 18 - 05/01/12 - The Finale

I think it was in interview posted on YouTube or one of the threads here in Biggest Loser where we were talking about the accident.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Conda reached the finals through fear and intimidation. And no, she hasn't changed... she's a bully. Once a bully, always a bully. Bullies win in the real world, but Conda's bullying made the season very unpleasant to watch. I noticed that Conda's neck and face are still fat.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Conda reached the finals through fear and intimidation. And no, she hasn't changed... she's a bully. Once a bully, always a bully. Bullies win in the real world, but Conda's bullying made the season very unpleasant to watch. I noticed that Conda's neck and face are still fat.
    Well at 5'5" and 179 pounds she is still overweight and probably should lose another 50 pounds. Conda also seems to be the typical body shape that Biggest Loser tends to cast very pear shaped and seems to lose weight quickly on top and last on bottom.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Do you think Conda and Jeremy will lose weight or gain weight? There probably will be stories months from now about their weight loss or weight gain.

Do you think Conda and Jeremy will lose weight or gain weight? There probably will be stories months from now about their weight loss or weight gain.
    I'd bet the house on GAIN!

I'm sure Jeremy and Conda will gain. I wouldn't be surprised if Conda in particular ends up right where she started. What a sham. Look for BL to downplay Jeremy as a winner in the coming years... (for his sake, I do hope I'm wrong).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    I'm sure Jeremy and Conda will gain. I wouldn't be surprised if Conda in particular ends up right where she started. What a sham. Look for BL to downplay Jeremy as a winner in the coming years... (for his sake, I do hope I'm wrong).
    I also think that Conda will regain all of the weight that she lost. I wonder how quickly she will regain the weight. Also, ABC's Extreme Weight Loss Makeover Edition will start airing I think next month.

I hope they don't follow up with them...altho being the overall winner, I'm sure he'd be included somewhere...but, hopefully minimal attention....especially when he gains.

I also think that Conda will regain all of the weight that she lost. I wonder how quickly she will regain the weight. Also, ABC's Extreme Weight Loss Makeover Edition will start airing I think next month.
    I'm glad that show is running again. I liked the balanced emphasis on exercise AND diet. BL sometimes goes overboard with the exercise segments and hardly gives any advice about how to eat. Which is too bad, because the eating habits are something people could emulate at home, while few of us can spend six hours a day at the gym.

FORT Fogey

I'm glad that show is running again. I liked the balanced emphasis on exercise AND diet. BL sometimes goes overboard with the exercise segments and hardly gives any advice about how to eat. Which is too bad, because the eating habits are something people could emulate at home, while few of us can spend six hours a day at the gym.
    I preferred the Fat March tv show. Contestants weren't voted off. Contestants left the show if they couldn't keep up the pace. Also, the contestants just walked. They never ran yet they all lost a lot of weight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast