+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 18 - 05/01/12 - The Finale

If I was Bob or Dolvett, I would be concentrating on the bar at the post-show party so they can try to forget this dismal fail of a season. Unlucky 13.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Re: Season 13 - Episode 18 - 05/01/12 - The Finale

This season contestants all looked good at the finale and it was easy to tell they had lost a lot of weight. I would never have thought Kim was 134, I figured 120 at the most. The one that did surprise me was Chism. For his young age I would have thought he would have lost a lot more, but then he really does not have much of a role model.
    Isn't there usually a pitch for next season's show at the end. I would not be surprised to see some things revamped.
    There's no place like home!

Out of all the folks who were eliminated only 4 of them lost a considerable amount of weight at home and that was Mike, who was 244 at the semifinale and lost 46lbs at home. Ben was 297 at the semifinale and was 257 at the finale for a loss of 40 lbs and Adrian who lost an additional 29 lbs in the 3 months off and Daphne who lost 21lbs. The rest of the folks lost a bit but 6 to 12 lbs in a 3 months period is not much in this competition.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I just wish Kim had done what Helen had done and gone down a bit more to guarantee her win.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

bleh. bleh.

bleh.

What an awful season. I will check out the threads here next season before I start watching. If it's anything like the pile of crap of this season, forget it.

I can handle drama and stuff as long as respectable people win. The thought of Conda with her unearned hands on her brothers' money makes me ill.

I was happy Mike took the at home prize though. So, one good thing to watch at least.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

And yeah, it totally felt like they were racing through this finale just to get this dang season done and over with. That was a relief!

FORT Fanatic

well I would have liked to see Kim take it, but have to give Jeremy props (although it hurts me) for losing so much at home. Kim looked great though, and it would have been tough to get to 122 pounds. Hope Jeremy on gives some of his winnings to his sister and not half.

Love that Santa shaved his beard. Can't remember his real name at the moment (oh wait Roy)!! Cassandra and Emily looked gorgeous, as did Lauren.

I hope for a better season next time. And it was strange they didn't promote the new season, although maybe it hasn't started yet?

Glad it's over.
    sweetpea and GabbyG like this.

As much as I couldn't stand Jeremy, his losing 51% of his body weight made me think he deserves to win.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Maybe he will take some pilates and learn to stand up straight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast