+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 17 - 04/24/12

If they allow them back I am officially done with this show forever. As quitters they are not role models of strength, determination, or courage and therefore have no place among those who persevered until they were eliminated as per the rules of the game.

Climbing off my soapbox now, I will say that I doubt they will make an appearance. Rulon did not return for his season's finale and I see no reason for the show to make an exception for these two.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Re: Season 13 - Episode 17 - 04/24/12

I read some where, do not remember, that they would not be on stage but in the audience.
    There's no place like home!

The whole premise of the show is to 'pay it forward'. They are quitters...NOT rolemodels.

They don't deserve to be on stage.

That said...I'm watching hockey game and DVRing TBL.

Are you watching Flyers/Devils? I forgot it was on. Looking at the shots - Flyers are lucky buggers to be up a goal.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Are you watching Flyers/Devils? I forgot it was on. Looking at the shots - Flyers are lucky buggers to be up a goal.
    yep....at the time.

team didn't show up for 2nd or 3rd period. they deserved to lose that game. odd they looked better Game 1 after a week off than last 2 periods of that game...jeez!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567