+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 17 - 04/24/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 17 - 04/24/12

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Not a bad idea, GabbyG. Unless one likes listening to an hour of Jermy complain how he's mad because he deserves the final three the most.

The only thing that can save this finale is Kim winning. If she doesn't, I expect TBL is going to lose some viewership... maybe they still will. I doubt I will watch next season, unless I hear good things about it (I'll be reading here). It's just awful watching horrible people you hate... win.

I was really rooting for Mike. Remember him? The lazy guy who they kicked out because he didn't work hard enough? Looks to me like he worked hard enough.
    I was also rooting for Mike, but he also looks like a great candidate for the at home prize.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Best case scenario: AnaConda and Jermy stand next to Kim as the winner and Mike wins the at home prize. Something Jermy could have won had HE went home. That'd be kind of sweet.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

All the hoopla happen February 22 and production shut down for about a week and then all 3 contestants had a super weight in so they had to have had a extended week probably 14 days minumum for the week 16 weight in and then the 1 week with the 8 that came back, I figure everyone went home around the 3rd week of March and so they have been home about 6 to 7 weeks before next weeks finale.

To be at 50% body weight lost Kim had to have lost 21lbs, Jeremy 45lbs and Conda 48lbs.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Unfortunately, I could see Jeremy doing that well or better. Unlike his sister, he is motivated, and for Conda (who would undoubtedly expect some take in her brother's winnings) it's far easier for her to be by his side with a whip than to do the work herself. One week will tell, but if I was a betting gal, my money would be on Jermy. Yuck.

I can also see Kim getting the 50 percent or better, but I think Jermy will go even further.

FORT Fan

Worst season ever for this show. I won't be able to bear to watch the finale. I'll just have to read here what happens next week. Sooooooo disappointed. Ugh.

FORT Fogey

Conda and Jeremy are thoroughly unlikeable. I hope that next season they don't get a bully, similar to Conda... who will form a clique... and vote out those who aren't in the clique. I started muting Conda during the first episode. Jeremy has a squeaky voice. I muted him during this episode. Also, I have no interest in hearing what he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    One of the worst possibilities I could have thought of.

Preview: We've rooted for them every step of the way.
    Ummm...not really. Not these players!
    Haha!! I said the same thing out loud to my TV when that voiceover came on!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I was also rooting for Mike, but he also looks like a great candidate for the at home prize.
    Part of me wondered if after seeing everyone weigh in whether Mike decided to end the pole standing because he thought he had a darn good shot at that at home 100K. I don't really like all the players coming back this late in the game because it lets them see each other and how far each has come (or not come, in some cases). From a personal standpoint, I really like the WOW factor at the finale and after seeing them this close to the finale (6 or s weeks) I doubt there will be all that much difference except more Spanx and Jeremy may have dug in to try and win. I don't even think Conda looks that great now, and I just don't see her that motivated when at home. Does Kim even have much left to lose? Not to be mean, but if she took off a few layers of eye make-up she may lose a few ounces. <=====(oops snarky remark alert)

And one more snarky note- someone please give Cassandra a new hairstyle and shave Santa's beard. Please?

FORT Fogey

Do the second and third place finishers get a cash prize?

What a horrible season!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast