+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    So if they only had two weeks left, when did this happen in real time?

Timeline:

The original TMZ article came out February 22, 2012 so 2 weeks after that would have been the second week of March. So 2 months at home? then the finale on May 22.
    navybelle likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Did search online about Tough Mudder...it's a marathon in Vermont where past reality tv stars competed for charity.

FORT Fanatic

I wonder how the constants found out that there would be eliminated players returning. Wouldn't that person be in hot water? Also besides losing the double chin Conda looks almost the same as she does in this walk down memory lane video. I rather see the challenge than another look how far you have come video.

I'm glad the producers didn't cave. Mark and Buddy only screwed themselves. While I think TV producers can be inherently evil, these contestants happen to be the most horrible and annoying group of people I've seen since the last 2 seasons of Survivor, and they certainly should not have their crybaby mutiny indulged. I hope they aren't allowed on the finale and I only wish Conda would have left with them. I'm in the camp with everyone who is rooting for anyone other than the 3 that stayed.
    Midol and sunnydayz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    I wonder how the constants found out that there would be eliminated players returning. Wouldn't that person be in hot water? Also besides losing the double chin Conda looks almost the same as she does in this walk down memory lane video. I rather see the challenge than another look how far you have come video.
    It's in the contract as it was shown. Also I would not be surprised if one of the crew may have said something in passing and or they overheard production talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    Did search online about Tough Mudder...it's a marathon in Vermont where past reality tv stars competed for charity.
    Oh, that. I know Olivia & Hannah participated in it, can't recall who else from TBL.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    They had their own version and 3 past winners joined them. One was Olivia.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    It's in the contract as it was shown. Also I would not be surprised if one of the crew may have said something in passing and or they overheard production talking about it.
    I mean sane people like the people on this board now know it was in the contract. But when the crybabies were talking to the producer they were acting SO SURPRISED that it was actually happen I don't think they really remembered that line from the contract. But you are probably right. Or maybe some vans were carting in past contestants or something like that which would flag the return of other people.

The final prize on May 1st????

Gotta laugh. Conda is on the wrong show. She is definitely sly & conniving enough for a good run on Survivor.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread