+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 16 - 04/17/12

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    I like Emily or Cassandra, though Cass probably didn't have enough to lose to actually come in and BEAT these clowns!
    Cass is 5'4" and was eliminated at 172lbs her start weight was 239, 50% of that is 119 which is also a good weight for her height. The question is was there enough time between her elimination and the finale to do so.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    You know next time someone quits the person who was eliminated before them should be let back on to the ranch.
    And give them immunity for coming back that week. That'd be 2 weeks of people leaving, with 1 person coming back. Still short a person leaving. Unless they change it up somehow...but I LIKE this idea.

FORT Fogey

The aqua team was every bit as objectionable as the core alliance so I call a draw on that drama.

Hi there. I watched this episode today and how annoyed I was when I learned Gonda and her brother stayed. I felt like she had a big hand in it. That was not what annoyed me most though. Most annoying was how they, the show, treated the blackmailers. I was surprised that Bob did not get angry at them which is how I'd expect him to react! And then.... Giving them a car! grrrrrrr. I wish they had just told them to go. We, the viewers would not have mind. Two choices, you stay or you go. Bye, do not let the door hit you.

The BEST part about that car was that Bob made the evil green one 'pull' it...and then she didn't even win it! Loved that!!!

all I can say is how selfish!! to think the others don't deserve a chance to come back is just plain selfish, they knew the rules, they had the contract, they've all seen the show before, what a stupid decision on their part..leaving when so many people would have loved to be in their shoes
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

Oh how I wish Jillian had been there for this little stunt. She would have ripped all of them apart, and I would have cheered her on while she was doing it.

Ridiculous group. If I had to pick the least objectionable, it would be Kim, but still I was disappointed in her joining the group wanting to quit. These people are so dumb. You signed the contract Jeremy. You know, the one that said the show would do exactly what they are doing that you say isn't fair. But now that you're out, it's all dandy and that spot is YOURS right? Hypocrite. Also, if Mark is so against it I'm sure he'd talk Chism out of coming back to compete, right? Right?

Good riddance Mark and Buddy. Hope I never have to see either of you again.

Conda was vile at the weigh in, screeching that Jeremy deserved to be there more than Kim. What a cow. Bet Bob wanted to smack her right then.

I'm cheering for whoever comes back, unless it's Chism because I don't want his Dad to win a damn thing.

Go Emily! Go Aqua team! Go anyone else but Conda!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm not sure how I can justify my belief...just something about her facial expression, but I think Kim was really pushed into this walk out thing, and was ready to bail on it if at all possible. She definitely didn't seem as up for arguing the whole fairness thing as the others.
    mandmmom2 and Ryansmom like this.

but I think Kim was really pushed into this walk out thing
    File it under wishful thinking if you like.
    Every member there was in on the walkout.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm not sure how I can justify my belief...just something about her facial expression, but I think Kim was really pushed into this walk out thing, and was ready to bail on it if at all possible. She definitely didn't seem as up for arguing the whole fairness thing as the others.
    I got the exact same feeling.

+ Reply to Thread