+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Very true! And if it was room service, that was probably a $20 jar of peanut butter

And seriously, if you were going to binge, would you do it in front of cameras, on a weight loss show? Would you sit on your bed and stuff yourself in front of who knows how many people, and cameras?

How gullible do they think we are?
    sweetpea likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What shocked me the most about last nights episode is Bob claiming that Conda is a strong woman and how he likes her and how strong women are often misunderstood. Bob you are not that good an actor. No one believes Conda is a strong misunderstood women we all know she is EVIL.
    Conda is selfish and ruthless. Conda isn't capable of having any consideration for others... of course Chris needed more time at the ranch. Kim was gloating: she knew that bully Conda would coldly, ruthlessly kick the outsider Chris off of the ranch. Conda is completely, totally lacking in empathy.
    LrcLinda likes this.

I didn't quite get the voting, but it may have just been me not paying attention. There were 4 people to vote. Allison said if Kim or Chris got two votes, they would go home. Obviously, Chris got the two votes. But with 4 people, wouldn't it be 3 votes to be out? Or am I just confused. :-)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda View Post
    I didn't quite get the voting, but it may have just been me not paying attention. There were 4 people to vote. Allison said if Kim or Chris got two votes, they would go home. Obviously, Chris got the two votes. But with 4 people, wouldn't it be 3 votes to be out? Or am I just confused. :-)
    I thought the same thing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What shocked me the most about last nights episode is Bob claiming that Conda is a strong woman and how he likes her and how strong women are often misunderstood. Bob you are not that good an actor. No one believes Conda is a strong misunderstood women we all know she is EVIL.
    Conda is selfish and ruthless. Conda isn't capable of having any consideration for others... of course Chris needed more time at the ranch. Kim was gloating: she knew that bully Conda would coldly, ruthlessly kick the outsider Chris off of the ranch. Conda is completely, totally lacking in empathy.
    LrcLinda likes this.

Maybe I'm too skeptical, but I didn't buy the whole phone call home/eating binge. First of all, Chris was alone in a hotel room - you mean to tell me the contestants don't have to share rooms with each other? Secondly, since when can a contestant pick up the phone whenever they want to call home? AND the cameras just happened to be there when Chris made the call. Convenient, huh? Secondly, Chris called Room Service and ordered a ton of food. Since when does a contestant carry money or credit cards so they can do their own thing? Not likely.

I believe the entire Chris segment was a setup, to make things interesting. Maybe she wanted to go home, so they set up the phone call, the whiny husband, and the binging, just to make things interesting for the show.

Seriously, think about it!
    I noticed Chris was just taking small bites around the edges of her sandwiches...she would load them up with mayo, then just take a nibble...It all seemed really fake to me
    LrcLinda likes this.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey

If there was a tie vote, then the person who had lost the least amount would be sent home... so even if the other two had voted to send Kim home, Chris would have been sent home. So they just had to show the viewers two votes against Chris.

Maybe I'm too skeptical, but I didn't buy the whole phone call home/eating binge. First of all, Chris was alone in a hotel room - you mean to tell me the contestants don't have to share rooms with each other? Secondly, since when can a contestant pick up the phone whenever they want to call home? AND the cameras just happened to be there when Chris made the call. Convenient, huh? Secondly, Chris called Room Service and ordered a ton of food. Since when does a contestant carry money or credit cards so they can do their own thing? Not likely.

I believe the entire Chris segment was a setup, to make things interesting. Maybe she wanted to go home, so they set up the phone call, the whiny husband, and the binging, just to make things interesting for the show.

Seriously, think about it!
    Oh, wow...I hadn't thought of that. I hope it's not true. If BL is stooping to that level, I'm done.

Allie said if there was a tie the person with the lowest percentage of weight loss during the weight in goes home. That person was Chris. With two votes showing Chris they really didn't need to reveal the other two votes Chris was going home no matter what.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought maybe when Chris asked Roy if he wanted her to come home and he said "yes" that there may have been more to it that was edited out. Maybe something like "yes....but I know you need to stay" or "yes...of course I do, but you need to stay and do what you went there to do". The whole thing reeked of producer interference. And as someone said upthread....where can you have a whole jar of mayo and pb delivered to you from room service? Just weird.

Did anyone else notice that Michele Obama kept telling them how good they looked and how she didn't recognize them and that she watches them every week on TV. She even referred to Mark's hot wife. How in the heck can this be when it hadn't even started airing when they went to the White House? It was like when Mark mentioned a few weeks ago about what people were saying about one of the contestants (can't remember whom) and I didn't know how he could know how the viewing audience felt when it wasn't even on TV yet. Maybe they started airing it before they finished filming? Is that possible? This season is just strange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast