+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 15 - 04/10/12

I was shocked to hear Roy ask Chris to come home. It was eye opening...it seems like she is unhappy in her marriage. He requires a lot of her and she is finally breaking. Something going on there...makes you wonder.

Kim just doesn't have enough to loose to stay above the yellow line every week. She is going to have to do some drastic changes for next week. I was so hoping Conda feel below with Chris but then she'd still be there. Sigh.

Bob's team is dwindling and dwindling.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

What shocked me the most about last nights episode is Bob claiming that Conda is a strong woman and how he likes her and how strong women are often misunderstood. Bob you are not that good an actor. No one believes Conda is a strong misunderstood women we all know she is EVIL.
    LrcLinda and sweetpea like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What shocked me the most about last nights episode is Bob claiming that Conda is a strong woman and how he likes her and how strong women are often misunderstood. Bob you are not that good an actor. No one believes Conda is a strong misunderstood women we all know she is EVIL.
    Face it, Bob, viewers were turned off by this cast and there's no way you can change that now. He himself told a magazine he wasn't too happy with this season's cast (forgive the approximate quote; can't find it now, but it was mentioned on this forum). Wonder when that happened vs. when he gave his "strong Conda" speech?

I WAS grudgingly happy with The Alliance that they didn't give Kim the boot. It was a great opportunity for them to get rid of her, and they easily could have said that Kim could do it at home while Chris still needed the ranch.

I haven't been a huge Chris fan, but my heart broke for her during the Roy phone call and the aftermath binge. She must have been at a really low point to allow that to be filmed. It was good to see that she's continued to lose at home--and Roy looks pretty good, too--but I hope she can stick with it. It sounds like she has a LOT on her shoulders at home.

Roy definitely lost some of my respect. That was very uncool of him to ask her to come home. Again, I hope that they can maintain their losses, but it seems like a lot of co-dependency is going on there....

I agree about Bob. The whole time I kept saying, "whatever Bob". NO one believes you at this point. And I thought it was funny how Dulvette didn't say a word....I don't think he is a Conda fan deep down.

I wonder what made Chris call Roy in the first place? I know she said something about how nice it was to see the kids but I don't recall her really addressing the need to call Roy. Curious mind....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I felt so bad for Chris (for once) - I could see the relationship with her husband really straining her determination to work on herself. His neediness and possible insecurity, by missing her and saying he wanted her to come home, was unfair and really did a number on her. I also didn't like Bob chomping on his gum being so rude when she was struggling - at first it was okay then he just got pissy at her. It was uncalled for, and I thought he could've made his point in a different way. In the interviews w/the camera, he seemed much less emotional about it and understanding, while telling the truth that she's got to value herself and her health.
    Maybe I'm too skeptical, but I didn't buy the whole phone call home/eating binge. First of all, Chris was alone in a hotel room - you mean to tell me the contestants don't have to share rooms with each other? Secondly, since when can a contestant pick up the phone whenever they want to call home? AND the cameras just happened to be there when Chris made the call. Convenient, huh? Secondly, Chris called Room Service and ordered a ton of food. Since when does a contestant carry money or credit cards so they can do their own thing? Not likely.

I believe the entire Chris segment was a setup, to make things interesting. Maybe she wanted to go home, so they set up the phone call, the whiny husband, and the binging, just to make things interesting for the show.

Seriously, think about it!
    NCLurker and sweetpea like this.

I have never seen room service send up an entire jar of mayo or peanut butter, as a side yes but an entire jar?

I did think it was interesting when Bob asked Chris when has Roy ever supported you, she could answer or if she did it was with "never". She is the caretaker in that relationship.

I have never seen room service send up an entire jar of mayo or peanut butter, as a side yes but an entire jar?
    Very true! And if it was room service, that was probably a $20 jar of peanut butter

I did think it was interesting when Bob asked Chris when has Roy ever supported you, she could answer or if she did it was with "never". She is the caretaker in that relationship.
    I thought it was sad. Who wants to be married to someone that doesn't support you? What kind of marriage is that? My husband is my biggest supporter, even if he doesn't always agree with my choices. Of course, I am married to one of a kind:-).

I just felt like she was the giver in that family. Which is fine but a giver needs to be a receiver at times too.

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda View Post
    Maybe I'm too skeptical, but I didn't buy the whole phone call home/eating binge. First of all, Chris was alone in a hotel room - you mean to tell me the contestants don't have to share rooms with each other? Secondly, since when can a contestant pick up the phone whenever they want to call home? AND the cameras just happened to be there when Chris made the call. Convenient, huh? Secondly, Chris called Room Service and ordered a ton of food. Since when does a contestant carry money or credit cards so they can do their own thing? Not likely.

I believe the entire Chris segment was a setup, to make things interesting. Maybe she wanted to go home, so they set up the phone call, the whiny husband, and the binging, just to make things interesting for the show.

Seriously, think about it!
    Oh I agree! It just smells of producer interferance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast