+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

Say what we will about Conda and Jeremy, since going singles neither has gone below the yellow line. I personally think once one does he/she is gone.
    There's no place like home!

Is tonight's episode an hour long also?

Hoping the siblings fall below the yellow line....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Yep...only an hour tonight...

I just finished watching last weeks. Chris looks so much younger without the gray...amazing what a little color can do. Wonder if she'll keep it up at home (even tho they promoted box color, I doubt a professional salon was using it). Hate to say, but I also liked Conda's hair...thins her face. Mark should have kept a 5:00-shadow goatee...looks better than NO hair (cept eyebrows/lashes) on his whole head!

Kim looked great...looking back at her before shot, she really didn't have much in the thigh/hip area to lose in the first place...one reason she's probably rockin now.

and my beef with this episode? Have these people NEVER seen a season of TBL?? Are they seriously surprised they get to see their family at makeover week??

I agree Ryansmom! My hubby shaves his head but has a goatee...when he shaves it (it does become too dry and itchy) he looks like a baby...it doesn't help he has a round face with big blue eyes. I think Mark should have kept a goatee.

I agree about them not knowing their families would be there. Most of these people have seen BL so they should what to expect....even all the darn twists!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234